Cathe's new Website Design

Zenara25

Cathlete
I really like Cathe's new website design. However there's one issue I really really don't like:( The Blog now has such difficult text to read. It's so light. I wish it were like the text on the forum here. Now I don't read the blog anymore :(

Anyone else have trouble with this?

I did submit a support ticket regarding this.

New Website

Fonts are something we haven't gotten to yet. We're planning on adding a little more contrast to most of the fonts on our new site as they're a little lighter than we like, but this will have to wait until we fix and add a few more other higher priority things. But also keep in mind how a font looks will also depend on your Browser type and your settings.

Thanks for the response SNM. I tried it on different browsers but the same look :( I've zoomed in but the font color is just so light. I've also thought about copying and pasting the text into a word processor and choosing my own font. But that's too much work.

Looking forward to when the font is changed :)

I am happy it isn't just me, this new format makes it impossible for me to read even with my bi-focals!! Hopefully they fix it soon so I can go back and read what I am missing.

Yes, I know what you mean. I also submitted a ticket regarding the font size as soon as the font changed because I could not read anything and I usually look forward to getting the newsletter every week so I can read the wonderful articles, success stories, and recipes. I am so glad I'm not alone. I actually wear glasses, but I do not need them for reading yet, just driving and watching nearly everything that is not reading. So if I was having a hard time, I cannot imagine those who actually use reading glasses.

I'm glad SnM responded regarding the fonts. In the meantime I can't read anything on my IPad yet because when I try to make the page larger (by opening my two fingers in the touchscreen) it doesn't work.

It looks like the font/darkness has been updated :) It's not the best choice IMO but at least it's 'a lot better' than before. Now I can read the Blog again! Yay!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.