Cathe's New Series - New Perfect30 Workout Videos

Stephanie.Beth

Cathlete
Cathe, these new workouts sound terrific. It's especially nice balance will be a focus as well. I find balance moves challenge my entire body, are extremely effective by making me stabilize using multiple muscle groups especially core.

You are amazing planning these after having just released Step Boss. I don't know how you do it given your schedule and Live classes as well :D

Last edited:
I agree @1nortell , she is amazing. I don't know how she does everything & does it so well. I would buy anything that Cathe puts out. I noticed in her last couple of calendars she has been including more personal pics. I wish she had a dvd or book on her other areas of her lifestyle like what she eats (recipes), beauty, how she picks the outfits for series, what inspires her, old pics, etc.

I like the look of this series. Now just have to wait for a DVD I don't have yet to come up on the daily deals so I can take advantage of the double free shipping.

I have to say I really like how Cathe structures her workout series. I think she does an excellent job of targeting the workouts to a particular level but with plenty of options to modify up or down depending on your strength and fitness levels.

Cathe, these new workouts sound terrific. It's especially nice balance will be a focus as well. I find balance moves challenge my entire body, are extremely effective by making me stabilize using multiple muscle groups especially core.

You are amazing planning these after having just released Step Boss. I don't know how you do it given your schedule and Live classes as well :D
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm

I agree @1nortell , she is amazing. I don't know how she does everything & does it so well. I would buy anything that Cathe puts out. I noticed in her last couple of calendars she has been including more personal pics. I wish she had a dvd or book on her other areas of her lifestyle like what she eats (recipes), beauty, how she picks the outfits for series, what inspires her, old pics, etc.

You’re so sweet! Thanks for your interest and kind words

I like the look of this series. Now just have to wait for a DVD I don't have yet to come up on the daily deals so I can take advantage of the double free shipping.

I have to say I really like how Cathe structures her workout series. I think she does an excellent job of targeting the workouts to a particular level but with plenty of options to modify up or down depending on your strength and fitness levels.

Thank you so very much!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.