Cathe's Lift, Move & Restore DVD Bundle Case

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
LMaRBundle3DCover.jpg

We’ve had a lot of people ask us about the type of DVD bundle case we plan on using this time around for the Lift, Move & Restore workouts.

The last time we used a vinyl custom DVD case for our STS 2.0 series that was great because it was nearly impossible to damage, and we had practically zero shipping problems when we sent out all of the pre-sale orders. This case was also lighter which made shipping much more affordable for everyone, and lastly there just really weren’t any good options for a plastic case that can hold 15 DVDs that we could find. The reviews were mixed on the vinyl case, as some people prefer the more traditional plastic case like we normally use.

This time, we have decided to go with the usual plastic style case that we normally use and that you see in the picture. Though this case will not be nearly as indestructible as the vinyl case, it does offer several advantages, like the ability to list details on the back of the box and it’s also easier to flip to the DVD you want.
Regardless, it’s what is on the DVDs that counts and we hope you will love the 16 Lift, Move & Restore workouts.

*Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

Love the purple!

Make up your own poem:
"When I grow old, I shall wear purple and use an orange foam roller. And I will spend my pension money on Cathe workouts and Cathe gear. And Tucketts socks and say we have no money for frivolous things. I shall sit down on my puzzle mats when I'm tired and gobble up Cathe's mobility workouts till I'm no longer sore. And run my lacrosse ball along my IT band. And make up for the passing years ...ha!

Looking forward to these! :)

When I am an Old Woman I Shall Wear Purple by Jenny Joseph

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat which doesn't go, and doesn't suit me.

And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves
And satin sandals, and say we've no money for butter.

I shall sit down on the pavement when I'm tired
And gobble up samples in shops and press alarm bells ...And run my stick along the public railings
And make up for the sobriety of my youth..."

I love the STS 2.0 case but also was one who missed the traditional multidisc case. Thank you for trying something new with that set!

Thank you to Cathe and team for considering people's thoughts and making the change back to the traditional case. FWIW, the design on this case is also pretty!

My fingers and toes are crossed for their safe travels to our hot little hands so we can all live with no regrets!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.