Cathe's KickBoxing is so much fun!!

Choose your fave Kickbox/Boxing/inspired workout(s):

• CTX Kickbox

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Cardio Kicks

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Kick, Punch and Crunch (includes Timesaver)

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Kick Max

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 4DS Kickbox

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • MMA Fusion & MMA Kickbox (STS)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • MMA Boxing (STS)

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Rockout Knockout

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Hard Strikes

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Rock'm Sock'm

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters

~Elsie

Cathlete
Hey,
Just wondering with all of our options for Kickbox, Boxing, Heavy Bag bonuses etc., which are your fave ones to do?
It's very tough to pick my faves, although I do have ones that I put on most frequently. The upper body/Boxing ones are great to get the funk out sometimes (and I feel like I am learning something!). The more Kick heavy ones are nice for leg mobility when the glutes might be feeling a bit 'dead' (sitting all day). I like the agility focus on the MMA Fusion and MMA Kickbox ones. Rock'm Sock'm & Kick, Punch and Crunch are the most fun for me. :) I do not have the CTX, so cannot comment on that one.
Sorry I had to group a couple of the MMA in the same option, but the poll limited the number of choices. Didn't have room to put in Gauntlet/Terminator dvd either.
You can choose up to five of your faves!!

Super fun, Elsie! Thanks. I own and love them all but voted for 4 that are all extra great. But Hard Strikes is my all time fav. Love the music and time seems to fly!

I was torn between MMA Boxing and Rock'm Sock'm but ultimately went with Rock'm Sock'm. I love the music and the ability to bump it up with the Blizzard Blast. So many good choices though!

KPC is always my first choice. I simply love it! Even when I want to cave in and choose a different kick box workout, I always seem to gravitate to KPC. It is the perfect blend of cardio with upper body toning (punching combos), lower body toning (kick combos), and core work. IMHO, none of the newer workouts compare to this one.

I voted for Rock m Sock m off the ICE series, and I would have voted for Kick Punch Crunch as a very close second. ICE gets a little more favoritism because of the music and it moves so quickly, plus its an easy workout to tack on after lifting weights.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.