Cathe's future videos

Hi guys...I keep hearing that because Cathe is doing a beginner/intermediate workout, she will not be doing any more advanced workouts...I don't believe this...I just think she is expanding her audience...which I don't blame her for..I would too...can anyone put an end to this rumor and please tell me this is not true? Please?

Why don't you post this on Cathe's own forum? I think she will tell you that while it makes commercial sense for her to expand into he Beg/Int market, and gain additional customers who will buy her advanced stuff once they are fit enough, her heart lies in making advanced workouts and for that reason, she will never stop.

Clare

I heard it on either VF or MUA..not sure..just wanted to clarify...I'm glad she never said that...not trying to start anything..just thought i'd ask! Thanks!

From what I understand, Cathe is making the two beginner/intermediate workouts at the request of the step co, so they will have workouts to include with the high step and the regular step. The fact that she is also making an advanced DVD for her regular fans/customers is to me a sign that she plans to continue to make advanced workouts.

Actually, what Cathe said is that she will no longer produce VHS. Her new releases will be DVD.

Cathy

That *is* good news! I am revisiting a once-a-week Power Hour rotation and falling in love with it all over again. I am noticing (as you say in its description) better posture and reduced back pain. Looking forward to more toughies!
-Connie

That *is* good news! I am revisiting a once-a-week Power Hour rotation and falling in love with it all over again. I am noticing (as you say in its description) better posture and reduced back pain. Looking forward to more toughies!
-Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.