Cathe's Core with Yoga Blocks Express Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Don't miss our Cathe OnDemand Flash Sale: $50 Off Cathe OnDemand One-Year Subscription: Use coupon code 50off https://bit.ly/2JMpnGG - Limited Time Offer!

Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday, October 17, 2024, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Core with Yoga Blocks Express” LIVE! This 25-minute core-intensive workout starts with a standing warm-up before moving into 10 challenging core exercises using one to two yoga blocks per exercise. Yoga blocks can provide many various benefits depending on how they’re used in a workout. For this workout, the blocks will be used to make your core routine more challenging and increase your strength and muscle engagement.
Please note this workout can also be done without any blocks at all.

Equipment needed:

Two Yoga Blocks
A Fitness Mat
Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 515+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

Interesting & different workout…I watched & ”practiced” along :)….that one with the foot
in the air balancing a block while you do bike maneuver with other leg…hee hee….that
one takes a bit of patience…although I did find it a bit easier with shoes on.

Since the Ab Stacker crunches is one of my favorite exercises, the new spin on it
with the “Block Stacker” crunches was fun & different. :)

Interesting & different workout…I watched & ”practiced” along :)….that one with the foot
in the air balancing a block while you do bike maneuver with other leg…hee hee….that
one takes a bit of patience…although I did find it a bit easier with shoes on.

Since the Ab Stacker crunches is one of my favorite exercises, the new spin on it
with the “Block Stacker” crunches was fun & different. :)
Glad you enjoyed it ☺️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.