Cathe's 16 week Max Weight Loss rotation

alandrum

Cathlete
This new forum is awesome. Before this was available I used www.fitnessvidoefanatics.com and found a rotation called "Cathe's Sixteen-Week Maximum Weight Loss Rotation". I am on my 5th week and I totally see the difference. It uses all Cathe's tapes and you do not get bored because it brings a lot of different tapes into it. If you can not find it let me know and I will type it out.

I would love to see this rotation, but somehow I can't access my account at fitnessvideofanatics.com and they changed their homepage and I can't even reregister. Could you please post the rotation!?? Thank you!!

You do this 4 times for the 16 week progtram. I am wearing a pair of pants today I could not fit into 5 weeks ago and now they are big!!!:)

Week 1
Mon - Cardio Kicks
Tues - PS BBA a 30 min walk/run unterval program
Wed - Power Max
Thurs - Interval Max
Fri - OFF
Sat - PS SL&A
SUN - PS CST Plus the cardio portion of Xpress Step and Intervals

Week 2
MON- MIC
Tues - MIS (I do not have this one so I do Power Hour)
Wed - OFF
Thurs - Step Fit (I do not have this so I do rythemic step)
Fri - MIS (Power Hour)
Sat - 40 min walk or run
Sun - Circuit Max

Week 3
Cross train Express series

Week 4
Mon - Biking for 45 min
Tues - Step works
Wed - PS BBA plus 30 min interval run/walk
Thurs - PC CST plaus bike routine from Mon
Fri - PS L/A
Sat - off
Sun: Body Max

Hope you like it:)

Thank you I would have to do some modification because I don't have all of Cathe's tapes. But it does look good and congratulations on the pants that are now too big!!

Thank you so much. I couldn't access the site either.
This is such a great new forum topic! I can't wait til the recipe forum comes around. I have so many
great low fat recipies.
Faythe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.