Catheletic Supporters Dec. 14

RapidBreath

Cathlete
Wow, we are half way through December! I'm trying to be more hardcore about my eating. I have a low carb book that I plan to use as a diet 'rotation.' The idea is to eat my way through the whole thing before I move on to my next low carb recipe book. This way I stand no chance of boredom and I use a little integrity by actually making use of those cook books I own, read and don't use in the kitchen.:rolleyes:

Looks like rain this week so I have a few indoors options rather than all 3 runs.

My rotation looks like:
M Hi/Lo Kathy Smith Cardio Timesaver (both 20 min wo) and Buns of Steel Fat burner. Thats a total of 70 min. of steady state cardio.
T Low Max
W Wog 2 mile route, Core max 1, Stretch max 2,
T Step Max
F Kick it, Taebo, Stretch Max 3
Sa C&W

I hope that everyone is well and having a great holiday season.

yeah I know I'm the only one down here

I did my workout and then ate like there was no tomorrow. It was clean though! I went for the left over meatloaf, spaghetti squash, a little whole grain bread, two cuties and a banana. I'm always so hungry post workout. :eek:
The dishwasher arrives today at 2 pm. I'm working on preparing the house to receive a new appliance. It should take about an hour. Mop/sweep kitchen. Its not so bad and my brother is here to help.

Hi ladies!

RB, I really like spaghetti squash. I also like butternut a lot - I made a soup with it recently, and I also have cubed it and baked it for something like sweet potato fries (from the Hungry Girl cookbook). Very good! I am trying to be more hardcore about my eating also. I am down to 144.4, started at about 153. I am able to wear size 10 pants now, was wearing a 12. Before the baby, I was an 8, and I'd like to at least get back to that. And a comfortable 8, not a tight one. : )

I ordered Chalean extreme, it has been shipped. I am going to start that when it gets here, and see what I can do in 90 days. I am really excited. I did not like Turbo Jam, but this seems like it will be really cool. And I pre-ordered STS in July, so I don't know what I'm going to do about that. Maybe save it for after CLX.

Did workout tonight but didn't work out for 3 days before, and I felt the difference. I planned to do Firm Jiggle Free Buns and Jiggle Free Arms. I got through JFB using 15 lb dumbbells for all the exercises, was about to die, and was done after that. he he

Hello everyone,

I have been eating okay but not clean. I did The Firm, Pump, Jump and Jab yesterday and will be doing Cathe's core dvd today. Happy clean eating everyone.

Murph

Hi Catheletic Supporters – I just wanted to drop by and say I LOVE your check-in name. :cool: I smile every time I see it. :D
Congrats to each of you on sticking with a plan! Check-in groups really made a difference for me.

Happy Exercising! :D

Hi everyone,

Today is the office party and I plan to eat lunch before I go so that I will not go crazy and eat all of the junk that will be there. It helps that I prefer salt of sweet and there will be a lot of sweets there. Anyway, I did TracieLongTraining, Finding Your Core this morning. I did not want to get up but I am glad I did. Happy exercising to all.

Murph

step fit

Ever have to take a pit stop part of the way through? I did and then finished my wo. But, the thought I had in my head was do I go back and warm up again?:confused:or just keep going? I just kept going. Afterwards, as always, I was so hungry and chowed down some spinach with sesame oil/rice wine vinegar, two little tangerines, 1/2 a sweet potato and about 4 ounces of ground beef. Can you tell I'm a morning person? lol. Earlier I had two slices of whole wheat toast. Did you know that pain relievers tend to induce insulin resistance and make you fat? I had to take something last night and drat I was up 1.5 pounds. I'm confident that it will come off, still I was annoyed. :mad:

How is everyone?

JannR- Thanks for your comments on our check in. You are more than welcome to come and hang out with us:D

Murph- I know what you mean. I often don't want to get up either but some how moving makes me feel better.

WOA- Some day if I work real hard I will be skinny like you :) I have seen a lot about Chalean on different forums/blogs. Let us know how it goes.

Hi all,

Today is another TLT day, Endurance for Movement. I actually got some rest last night and feel like I should be back to 100% from my cold soon. Yahoo. Have a great weekend everyone.

Murph

JannR - thanks a lot! That was sweet!

Going to do my first CLX workout tomorrow. I won't be able to do them all week since we're traveling, but I'm going to do as much as I can this week and then really start officially next Monday (start over again).

You guys would really like Chalean's motivational CD that comes with it. That's the kind of thing that some of us who can't stop overeating need to help us. It's like I already know what I should eat and how much, so just telling me over and over isn't going to help. Give me some help to actually get there!

of course sweets don't help

And I put back on all the weight I had lost this month. All three pounds. Maybe more. I'm not weighing in, I don't really want to know. However, my eating is improving. I'm not perfect yet. I did have a small brownie this am and some home made whole wheat pasta, spinach and mushroom lasagne (I always go for the left overs.) I have yet to hit the workout this morning. I had the beginnings of a cold yesterday and slept in this morning. I'm off to the grocery store and then to make holiday confections. Later today its a kick box day, probably Kathy Smith's Aerobox. Eats for the rest of the day: home roast pork, green beans, broccoli, salad fixings, so over all a good day is expected. I'm going to start cycling my calories again. It was working until I blew it on Thursday night with kettle corn. I'm really committed to becoming fit in the next year. So far I have modified most of my habits. I workout most days. I do yoga most evenings. I keep a log of my food/workouts. I've made a habit of being up at 6 am so that I can be on my workout by 7 am. (It takes a little time to open the eyeballs.) I usually make it a habit to save my sweets for in the AM instead of having pm treats that have no where to go but on my hips. I'm well poised to make the next transition. That is to make eating, as they say on the web, like my job, just something I do in a certain way to get a certain pay off. While this week has been something of a set back (I can see it on the legs/tummy area :eek:) it has reminded me that I really am ready. The next 55 pounds is the next frontier for me. The last time I was in the 170s I was 19 years old. The last time I was 168 I was 14 years old. I am aiming for that 168/170 mark by my birthday. Its an ambitious goal. But, I think I can make it. I know I can make it. I'm still aiming for 130 by the end of the year (although I'd be happy with anything in the 140s.) The last time I weighed 130 I was in the 4th grade.

First you're up, then you're down.

Go figure. I lost two of the three I had gained back. I still feel soft though :confused: I did two and half mile hike then I tried Kathy Smith's Aerobox. The jump rope portion was really good. I might use that as an add on for my kick box days. Its about 15 minutes long. The cool down was a little too brief on the stretching. I liked the guest instructor, he is a real boxer and did most of the teaching. I was supposed to work tomorrow but it seems to be rescheduled due to rain. Thats ok though as I'm recovering from this weird cold like bug that was hanging onto my throat area on Sunday. I plan to do LM tomorrow in the am.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.