Cathe...

babydollsea

Cathlete
I have two questions for you...

FIrst of all, you look so fit and keep it that way! How do you do it? Do you workout using your videos only or do you go to the gym and do other workouts also?

Seconly, I have just about every one of your dvd's. I just got the 4Day Split for Christmas. I started the High Intensity with chest and back. I plan to follow the format until I get used to the choreography and weight segment. I would like to change it up with your awesome premixes then. What do you suggest to get the best transformation using these workouts?

Thanks so much and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Marla :)

Hi, Marla!

Obviously not Cathe here, but I know from some other posts the answer to your first question....

Cathe does not use her videos to exercise with personally. She finds it hard to focus since she was so involved in all the prep and filming. She owns a gym in NJ and teaches classes there. In recent posts she's indicated that she adds cardio throughout the week to supplement what she's taught and tends to do 1-2 body part a day heavy weight workouts mixing up dumbbells, the barbell, and weight machines. Maybe someone more computer savvy than me can post a link to similar responses from Cathe herself.

Hopefully she'll answer your second question for you! Good luck ;-)

Kelly

Cathe and Chris co-own The Four Seasons and Cathe.com (aka Step-N-Motion aka SNM). Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Cathe, you have helped me to change my life! I am 57 and have always been very physically active. Excercise has always been a chore, despite alot of variation. However, discovering your workout videos and DVDs, working out is something I look forward to 7 days a week! Of course I have my favorites, but I use almost all of them. I am a nurse manager at a large teaching hospital in California, and my shift begins at 0615. I am up everyday at 0315 to enjoy a workout with you, and trust me, I would not get through a 12 hour shift without that wonderful hour or hour and a half without your help!
You and your crew are phenomenal, and I absolutely have never been in better shape! Clearly, I far surpass many of my MUCH younger staff, and am often asked just how I do it. Please keep those workouts coming.................there is absolutely no one like you and "the gang!"

:) Thanks,
Mary Richards

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.