CATHE....

JMFRANE

Cathlete
Today, while I was doing a work out from BB I kept thinking how wonderful it is to order your workouts and NEVER feel like I wasted my money (which use to happen to me all the time before I discovered you). LOVE, LOVE the BB series and the DVD's are SUPERB! Great music too!

Joanne

Ditto!!!!!!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I've said this here and over at VF: you will NEVER waste your precious workout time with a Cathe DVD. How many other instructors can you say that about?

I agree wholeheartily!
I just love this new series ...just superb!

Cathe thank you so much for all the great workouts you have produced; they work me hard and that's what I like...no fluffy bunny stuff here....I always feel strong and empowered after your workouts.

Oh Jo, thank you for posting this. I feel like I got a deal with this series, look at the options!?! And every day my favorite Body Blast workout changes. I love them all! Thank you Cathe for your unparalleled ability to make workouts fun and tough at the same time, every time.

I agree with everything that has been said too!!

Cathe always makes the best workouts and continues to challenge us in different ways with each new series!

Cathe, keep up the AWESOME work!!

Also just wanted to add that I love the variety in Step Jump and Pump! What a FUN FUN FUN workout!:D

I wholeheartedly agree! I'm always amazed at the new "torture" that Cathe comes up with, and am more amazed at how much I love being tortured! I sometimes wonder if Cathe is even human.

Thanks for the BB series...I'm looking forward to getting myself in the best shape yet!

Michele

Jo-Jo - soooooo with ya on these sentiments!

Cathe, Body Blast was well worth the wait! The only problem with the series is having too many choices!

BTW, have refined the titles for your 2004 series:

The cardio workouts: "Weapons of @$$ Reduction"

The strength workouts: "Weapons of Mass Construction"

The entire series: "Weapons of Lass Production"
(although we'll allow the guys to do them too)

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.