Cathe, you & I both a bit early!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

candiceo

Cathe,
Congratulations!!! So... we both though we were having Y2K babies and ended up with a couple of 1999 cuties! I was surprised to log on here and find you'd already delivered! I saw the pics, and Eric is absolutely beautiful!!!! And you look great too, Mommy! I didn't catch how early he was - I hope you didn't have to have him stay in the NICU at all like we did with Steven (for 2.5 tough weeks). Hope you don't mind my asking(ignore me if you do) but I am curious - were you considered full term/did you have preterm labor like me? 5.5 pounds is great. Steven was 4.6 and is up to 7 pounds now. I am so happy for you. My husband and I still keep looking at each other and saying "Can you believe we have a son?"! It is so great. I am not getting any sleep at all - Steven has days&nights mixed up. How are you doing sleepwise? I just started working out again and amazingly, the pounds have "melted" away even before I worked out, and I think I'll be back to my pre-preg weight in no time. I hope you are all 3 doing great and again, congrats - he is a gorgeous baby, enjoy him!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.