Cathe - you have a soothing voice

steppin out

Cathlete
Cathe,

I thought since you have two young sons you may get a kick out of this. Sometimes I exercise in the evening right after I put my son to bed (he turned 9 today) and the sound of your voice seems to put him right to sleep. Last week I got up early to exercise before going to work and he actually slept in! He usually gets up at 7am on the dot, but that day he didn't wake up until 7:30. My husband, son, and I all thought this was pretty cute!

Thanks for the wonderful workouts! My cholesterol is actually close to normal (I'm not overweight, it's hereditary) due to exercising with you!!

Sherry

That's cute!

It's funny: if I'm having a hard time sleeping, I can always use an exercise DVD to get me to fall asleep. It's frustrating when I'm actually trying to preview a new workout--because I'll fall asleep during the preview--but it's a good trick to use if you're an insomniac! (This doesn't only apply to Cathe DVDs, and I'm in no way trying to say Cathe is boring ;-) )

Wendy

Allison-I am the same way. I have such a hard time just watching a workout and I never preview. Hope all is well with you and hope to see you on a future road trip again.

Joanne

Allison-I am the same way. I have such a hard time just watching a workout and I never preview. Hope all is well with you and hope to see you on a future road trip again.

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.