Cathe Will be Inducted into the Fitness Hall of Fame This Week

SNM Videos

Administrator
Cathe will heading to Columbus,OH later this week to be officially inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame. The 2011 National Fitness Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be held March 5, 2011 in Columbus, Ohio in conjunction with The Arnold Sports Festival. Seven other fitness professionals will also be inducted into the HOF, including: Joseph Pilates, Doris J. Barrilleaux, Jim Everroad, Lee Haney, Bill Kazmaier, Lenda Murray, and Mark Rothstein.

Over 175,000 sports fans will see over 40 different sports and events and 700 fitness booths (Including the Fitness by Cathe Booth) at this year's Arnold Classic. We hope to see some of you at the event.

Quick question, do you know what time the induction ceremony will be? We live in Ohio and would love to drive down to see the ceremony!

Cathe, Hi! I just wanted to give you a big shout out "congrats"! I live here in Colimbus and am going to the Arnold :) I am training to become a figure or bikini competitor (not sure yet which way my trainer wants me to go). I have been using your workouts since 2006 (when Drill Max came out). You are truly an inspiration to many and I love working out to/with you 6 days a week. Again, congrats and thanks for ALL you do!

Kristen Guinn :eek:

Congratulations! :eek: Very well deserved! No one has ever kept me interested in working out as long as you have!

I wish I could be there to cheer you on this weekend. Just know that there will be many Cathletes cheering you on from home!

Thank You for your Support

Thank you so much everyone! Your heartfelt words mean so much to me. This is a truly honorable award and I have been on cloud nine since finding out I won back in November. Funny, I thought I couldn't be any more excited upon learning I was nominated by Gilad Janklowicz back in early fall. Just being nominated was plenty an honor to me but once I received the email that I actually WON, my excitement took on a whole new meaning. I'm so proud and honored to share this monumental moment in my life with all of you. Thank you so graciously for all of your support over the many years.

This is so awesome for you Cathe, be sure to take lots of pictures so we can share in the moment with you.

Congrats again :)

honestly Cathe.... we are beaming for you! I've told everyone and anyone that will listen to my rambling! haha!

We all try to reach for the stars... and we have you to show us how :) thanks for that!!

So, So, So proud of you, Cathe!!! Congratulations on receiving this award. You are so very deserving of it! I remember meeting you at the 2005 Road Trip, and it was one of the most special moments of my fitness career. You are not only one of the best instructors on the planet (hands down), but you are just such a wonderful and pleasant person - period. You have such a positive energy about you. Not only are you a beautiful woman on the outside, but you are equally beautiful on the inside. You are kind, loving, and passionate about what you do. You remind me that there are still good and fair people in the business world. Thank you for all that you do to help others stay on the path of health and fitness. I want you to know that you have touched my life in such a positive way, just by being you. I'm glad that you shared this information with us here on the forums, and thank you for letting us express our congratulations on the open forum.

WELL DONE!

That's wonderful! (And about time...:)) Congrats, Cathe! I obviously won't be there but I'll be cheering for you at home. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.