Cathe: When does HardCore presale begin?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Not that I'm not drooling and/or champing at the bit or anything . . .

I'm going to be away from my computer Friday - Monday 07/02 - 07/05, and I really don't wanna miss the first day of presale. Do you have any idea when it will be up?

Yours in torment -

A-Jock

Although I really would like to hear more details about the upcoming workouts, as I'm very excited by them, I hope the pre-sale doesn't start too soon. The whole package is likely to be very expensive and I will need time to save up for them.

I agree with Sharon, I am sure the whole package will be expensive (probably range around $200 and there's no 3 month payment scheme either). So if P90X is around $150, I am definitely sure Cathe's will be a lot more expensive than $150.

I'm curious about when th epre sale will satrt too, I want to make sure I get in on it before I go away on vacation. Thanks

We plan on starting the presale July 4th...but Cathe will post more details later today. We will also email everyone who has subscribed to our list with the presale details.

>We plan on starting the presale July 4th...but Cathe will
>post more details later today. We will also email everyone who
>has subscribed to our list with the presale details.

Ooohh! Where's this list? I wanna join too! :)

YAY!!!! This is the best news! My birthday is next week and my husband has been regularly asking me about what what gift I would like. I can't think of anything better than a pre-order of new Cathe's!!! :7

Oh WOW!!! I had no idea that it would start that soon! I am TOO excited for that and can smell the smoke from my credit card already! hehe...

Anne:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.