Cathe what's your workout routine

HI Cathe - I love your workouts! I use your workouts more and more because I hate doing weights at my gym in front of everyone....your body is amazing - can you share with us like how many hours a day you work out to keep in such amazing shape - and eating tips are appreciated as well...can't wait for more new dvd's - thanks...Kali

Thank you Kali and welcome to the site :)

It always varies for me but overall I average an hour a day 5 to 6 days a week. During rehearsals much more, whether I like it or not, sigh.

I like to do either one body part per day along with 5 to 6 cardio workouts ranging from 30 to 45 minutes. I also like to do splits (ie: back and bi's, chest and tri's etc.) with the same cardio as listed above.

Currently I teach one boot camp, one advanced step, one high step, and one senior class weekly. Based on how much I participated, I'll factor any of these first three as a cardio/endurance workout.

I don't go nuts on dieting. I like to eat clean most of the time but that doesn't mean I don't cheat. Sometimes I cheat as much as once a day. I know my body very well, and have a good idea of when I can get away with cheating and when I am going to have to pay for it }(

Good luck with your training.

Thanks Cathe for responding! It is always helpful to have a great role model like you! I love your workouts...and just recently pulled out the old Slow and Heavy series which i hadn't done in a while - and really like it to mix in with other stuff - maybe someday you can do another slow and heavy series - that would be cool - thanks again! :)

Thanks for sharing Cathe, you are our inspiration after all!! You look amazing as do the rest of your crew! Thanks for all your great workouts, I am no longer a gym rat, I have everything I need at home, and with your workouts, have managed to stay in great shape, we all really appreciate you.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.