Cathe, SNM, Everybody--I apologize

Biteset

Cathlete
Okay, I've been a bit of a whiny butt lately, on the subject of MUSIC. Cathe, it's just awesome that you appreciate the value of music in your workouts, and work so hard to make it really fit your creative vision. Your workouts kick TAIL! I've collected almost all your DVDs over the last 1 1/2 years, which means I have access to this wealth of kickTAIL workouts--and I think I started to actually take this for granted, and then whine about different music styles, and what *I* prefer...

Anyway, I wasn't giving much thought to what OTHER people preferred, and certainly wasn't educated about what's involved in HOW you choose music in the first place. Thanks for filling us in a bit, on your blog.

Thanks for your high quality products,

Love your stuff,

Gisela

"She's living in sin with a cowboy, and hell--he can hardly even walk!" --J.R. Ewing, "Dallas"

Gisela, I think it's so nice of you to apologize (I don't know if you need to or not as I'm not familiar with your posts on music). I find it so uncommon for people to apologize so when I see it, I have to commend it. :) :) :)

Have a great day!
Carolyn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.