Cathe/SNM: 2-3 month payment options for your DVD sets?

bluediamond

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and SNM

I am just wondering if you plan to have a 2-3 month payment plan option for your DVD Sets. I've been wanting to order the Intensity Series for a while now but at $160 for the entire set, I find the one payment deal pretty steep right now. However, I could be charged against my cc for 2-3 months. I think some fitness websites do that especially if the set is expensive for example: www.winsorpilates.com, www.beachbody.com or even www.taebo.com.

Anyway, just asking :)

Thanks!

I think that this is an excellent suggestion! I also have really been wanting to purchase the intensity series but have not been able to, because I can't quite come up with all that money at once. Having a 3 month payment plan would be a dream come true!!
Tina

We don't have any current plans to do this, but from a marketing viewpoint I can see where this would be a good idea. So maybe down the road we will consider this. Thanks for the suggestion.:)

How fabulous would that be? It's like qvc, but even more dangerous. Holy cow, I could replace all my videos with DVD's. Loving the idea!

Wow, That is something I have been waiting for! I'd like to buy a few sets myself and a 3-month payment scheme is perfect! I'll patiently wait for this offer, SNM!

Have you considered making up your own 2-3 month payment plan? It's like setting up your own savings plan by aside a certain amount of money each month for the next 2-3 months, and by then you'll be able to afford them. I don't know, just a suggestion.

Yeah, but I'm bad with saving up lol! I'd rather that SNM deduct like $50 a month from my credit card for maybe 3-4 months to pay for Intensity Series (for example).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.