Cathe: Questions about your new Hardcore Series

bluediamond

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

As usual I am very excited about your new series! Some Qs though:

1. Do you plan to have one DVD for each workout? Or do you plan to combine them? Actually, I would prefer one workout for each DVD but that's just my opinion :)

2. Do you plan to have a no-music/cues only option so we can have the option to play our own music?

3. I've had problems with your last few series unable to play on certain DVD players. Is it possible this series will be more DVD-player friendly :) I'm really hoping so!

Well, that's all for now. I may have more next time and I'll post it here. Maybe some of our fellow Catheites would like to post their own Qs. Fire away!

I would like to know if the music will be along the lines of the IS and BB sets. I loved the pop songs. I also liked the option to turn the vocals and the music up/down. After I do a workout a few times, I prefer to have the music louder than the vocals.

When will the presale begin?

thanks

See -- I like having more than one workout on a DVD for the premix options :)

My only question is: when's the presale :) ????

I can't wait to hear the details!

I don't care what you do because you do everything so well! I am so excited I ran around the house like a puppy trying to catch her tail!

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!:p

I am soooo thrilled to hear about the new series. I KNOW it will be fantastic! Also, I really like the pop songs too! :)

PLEASE return to whatever technology was used in the Intensity Series, with which no one seemed to have problems with DVD player compatibility. There were a few premixes on the IS DVD's, but not so many to cause problems. And fewer chapters, but enough to make moving through the workout easy. Also, before the Body Blast series, I never noticed any looong pauses for layer changes on any SNM DVD, or any other type of DVD.

About music: I actually almost despise many of the pop songs, particulary those in the Body Blast series. Remakes are often not as good as the original (ie: Piña colada sung as "peena"!), or if they are, we've heard them so many times before that we either hate them or love them. And some of the choices of song on the Body Blast series seem to appeal to dependant, needy, women ("Band of Gold," "Can't Live...if livin is without you"--sounds suicidal to me) and are not motivating.

I much prefer the non-lyrical music (or music with minimal lyrics) like in Cardio Kicks, CTX, Rythmic Step, some of the Intensity Series.

Love the pop music as well. I like to be able to sing when I exercise. Of course, when I'm not too winded. Bring it on Cathe. I'm expecting big things from Imax3. Hopefully some fresh, new intense moves.:)

I love the pop music too. Remixes are fine, I like to sing along!
I am very excited about this series, I am sure a lot of thought and planning went into it.

Thank you for being a great instructor AND a good businesswoman!

HI! I also LOOOVVEE the pop music, but perhaps, even a suggestion of Hard-beating techno-music perhaps? Music options/ louder option is great also:) Anything with a "good bass beat" would be motivating with a series like this....Also wondered, if , perhaps, a 3 Payment option might be offered with the presale? That would be GREAT! And I think it would even encourage better presale volume....And of course, this many workouts in a set, would definitely take longer than the 3 payment option, as long as it was offered early on in the presale...I usu.. lurk, but I own practically every workout Cathe offers, and I am SOO HYPED up over this!!!!! :)) Thanks to you , Cathe, for getting me all excited so late in the day, lol...! Misty:7

I like the DVDs with more than one workout because the premix options add so much variety.

Also, I love the Intensity Series/BB music.

Maggie

Please...no more lumbar/pelvic stabilization when doing rows or kickbacks? It makes it difficult to lift heavy. There's enough of that in S&H anyway.
KPC was a nice complement to CK. It was low impact and good intensity...and didn't use a lot of space ( no shuffles or boxes or grapevines ) but those windmills were kind of out of place. The punching combos were really good though. More of that.
PLB had good exercises that didn't require low ends or tempo changes. More like that. More deadlifts...they look so cool. More back exercises. I want a sexy back!!!
More like IMAX2...loved that one completely.
YOU MAKE THE BEST STUFF.

I remember looking through posts similar to this one when the BB series came out, and thinking, wow, these people are insane. I mean, they're ordering a product when the finished thing doesn't even exist yet?? They're saying what they want in the workouts, as if anyone would actually pay any attention?! I mean, I have some of Cathe's workouts and I love them, but come on!!

I brought my credit card with me when I logged on to the computer this morning just in case the presale had started already.

I'm voting for pop music. Even songs that I don't normally like are fun to listen to in a remix version while I'm working out. I'm also voting for PLEASE no more fancy equipment! I might consider finally caving for a big ball, and medicine balls are easy to substitute, but I don't want to have to buy any fancy new gadgets.

What a difference a few months and a few new Cathe DVDs can make. :)

I also like having more than one workout in a DVD. The pre-mixes make great bonuses. I think the Intensity Series had the right amount of pre-mixes and chapters.

Helen

I totally agree with you on this one! The Intensity Series had the least problems when it comes to DVD-player compatibility and freezes during the workouts. I wasn't too keen on the songs chosen for the Body Blast series either. I love the music in the Intensity Series!

Kathryn!

I LOVE all three of the songs you mentioned, especially Pina (PEENA) Colada!! I feel like the sing-a-long songs put me in a great mood! Poor Cathe. It must be nuts for her trying to please us all, eh?

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.