Cathe: Questions about your new Hardcore Series

>I also like having more than one workout in a DVD. The
>pre-mixes make great bonuses. I think the Intensity Series
>had the right amount of pre-mixes and chapters.
>
>Helen

I agree. The Body Blast series just seemed to be too much for many DVD players to handle. And the Intensity Series had variety and premixes, but not too many.

For the most part I loved your music selections...especially Abracadabra. That rocked. However, I also love the techno music. from Rhythmic Step (my favorite Step video to date). Usually, I am not hard to please. I am really hoping that this series is MUCHO intense because I really want something to work up to. I know you will deliver just like you always have and I can't wait to get my hands on these.

Thanks Cathe. You have done so much for my fitness level and my waistline. :)

U2girl

I really like the music in Bootcamp. It kinda reminded me of a song from the Matrix. Perfect for that type of workout. I'm just finishing the Bootcamp challenge and on the days I wasn't feeling up to BC I would be pumped and ready to conquer right after I heard the music in the warm up. I think Cathe does a good job at selecting music to go with the type of intensity and mood of the workout.

I love having two workouts on one DVD. I can Mix and Match how I choose. Premixes save a lot of time. The various music options were great. Maybe she could expand on those by having the workout with your choice of TYPE of music. That should make everybody happy.

I hope these HardCore workouts really focus on core and functional rotations for an even superior level of fitness. This maybe kinda far fetched but maybe she could incorporate difficult balance moves like hand stands with a pushup. I love those. They really developed my core strength. Oh, nevermind, I forgot that people could hurt themselves and Cathe wouldn't want that.

~Reece Out~

I love the music in the Body Blast, although the music in Intensity Series is good, too (especially in C and W and Imax2!). I would love to have either pop songs or songs with a good techno beat in this series.

I love the ability to combine an all cardio workout with an all weight workout to get a circuit workout (like with K,P&C and Lgs/Gts). I also like being able to take a circuit workout and split it into cardio only and weights only. My other favorite is taking a cardio/total body circuit and turning it into a cardio/legs only circuit (re Boot Camp). So I guess I'm a big fan of premixes (although I'm perfectly happy with a minimal to moderate amount of them!).

Since we're all talking about music, please do include a music off option again :) Please, please don't use the same music you used in Step Blast. I *hate* techno style music and haven't even tried Step Blast yet because I find the music so horrible and offensive to my sensitive ears that I haven't been able to bring myself to look at it again (I plan on trying again with my own playlist once by broken toes have healed in a few weeks). Like Kathryn I'd like to hear positive upbeat tunes :D

One thing I would love to see that I felt was missing from IMAX2 was an all-step-no-blasts premix. It's no hardship to programme my DVD player or use the remote to skip but I would love to see this option for IMAX3.
ATB,
- Lisa :)

cathe, i really hope there's an option to buy separate workouts. i'm really not into heavy weight training and i'm more interested in your cardio workouts. so if you say that you're coming up with 10 pack workouts, does that mean each workout comes in a separate disc? if you do plan to combine them, i hope those 3 heavy weight training workouts are not combined with cardio workouts. i hate to buy a $45-50 dvd just for the cardio workout (that is, if you have 1 cardio workout and 1 heavy weight training workouts on 1 dvd)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.