Cathe, Question About Your Well-Rounded Bottom!

LOL Trevor, I wouldn't call you a pig--I mean, if we were all honest w/ourselves, most of us are doing this so guys like you will look! }(

I always had a flat butt, and thick fat behind my thighs. But I have found that with "Heavy" weights doing squats, and lunges and pliees, my butt is little rounder, and the best part: the fat behind my thighs is almost all gone. I'm thrilled!!

Now if only I could get rid of my belly!!

You can read their bios by going to the home page and finding the behind the scenes link on the left of the page. then click on say, the intensity series, then on meet the crew. Most list their ages, and some their heights.

OMG!!!! That is so funny! I look at Rhonda that way, and she gets me through. Like how thin and chiseled she looks in Step Blast! I want to be her! But Trevor, my brother wansers in when IM doing Cathe just to take a peek. He loves her! And yes, Im doing this too so guys will look. Unfortunatey, I have a JLO butt, and it is a tad big but I kinda like it now!!!:) :9

I think you are right Max. I know I workout for my health and also to be noticed. It's nice to be able to catch someone's eye every so often.
There's nothing nicer than a well-built butt is there? :) Keep up the good work Veg, and everyone!!
T.

Even though Cathe was not able to respond to this question, which I will add, was entirely on the level - not a joke - as I really wanted to know, the responses given by everyone else is priceless. I guess the best most of us can hope for is to be healthy, stay active, and try to achieve the best bodies we can! I will admit I look 10 times better since I've been doing Cathe's workouts. I should be and am happy with that! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.