Cathe Question about Body Max?

hongkong

Hi Cathe,

I have a question about BodyMax (which I did yesterday, and am feeling today!)

Would you consider this an "intense" workout? I mean, does it justify making the following day a "light" workout. Usually, I work out a couple times a day (usually cardio once, and strength or yoga later, if I'm home...6 days/wk), and I thought I'd be able to follow BodyMax with a medium to hard session. But my body doesn't feel like it today.

Also, do the power moves at the end in any way constitute intervals? (I doubt it, I guess -- but my real question is whether you think skipping interval training one week will make a big difference in my progression)????

THANKS. I think you're great!

Bodymax

Hi! Yes, Bodymax is considered a high intensity workout. But in any case, it is also wise to listen and respond to the signals your body is giving you. If it truly doesn't feel like working out on a given day, you should consider making that day an off day(especially if the previous day was a high intensity or interval workout).

As for skipping interval training one week, there is no problem with that at all. Your progression will be just fine. You may even find that you are stronger when you do it after having a little longer of a break.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.