Cathe, quest about the DVDs

jbabefit

Cathlete
Hey there amazing woman!

After reading the blog about the chapters and mix and matches', a thought occurred to me as I was doing the GS Wed and Thurs (which, btw, I was shaking and burning through the entire way! - You compiled a 2 wk workout for me, incorporating the GS, and you're def right, my body is in shock!) For the new DVD premixes: I love these options, but it would be awesome if there was an additional step, such as when you click on the premix if a menu came up next that stated what is included in the premix so we know what the workout consisted of. Just a thought and question for ya for the new DVDs ;)

Thanks so much! Enjoy your day!:7

Interesting idea. But since the DVD's are already out being duplicated, it's too late to do this on the current batch of DVD's.

I know it's too late, but I didn't know if this was included, so that's basically where my question is directing towards. I thought: since they're changing up the other options, maybe they are with this one too!:7

Your idea is something we thought of too and wanted to do, but it was just not possible to do so. In DVD authoring we're limited by certain rules that were created by the international DVD standards committee whom we hate! All DVDs are limited to a maximum of 99 chapter points. Why they ever put this limit I’ll never know! The chapter points you see on a menu are just some of the chapter points in a project. For every chapter point you see on a menu there is also an “out” that you don’t see. Also, every card we use in a premix, and we use a lot of them this time around, are also chapter points. This means we usually run out of allowed chapter points and can’t do what we would like to do. In Body Max2 , we needed 127 chapter points to do everything we had planned in the premixes. Since this was 28 more chapter points than allowed we had to make some cuts and use the same generic card in some places. This time around we try whenever possible to have an insert card between premix segments telling you what the next segment is and what equipment you will need next. In Body Max 2 we had to use a generic card in some cases saying “get ready for the next segment” when a cardio segment came next. This shouldn’t be a problem since you should already have your step out and Cathe begins at the beginning. I think in all of the weight segments for Body Max 2 we list the name of the next exercise, equipment and weight needed. In all of the other workouts we were just barely able to meet the 99 chapter rule and still have a detailed info card for each segment with only a few or no cuts.

Wow, thank you SNM for your lengthy detailed response! That's too bad you are limited with what you could bring to the table! I would be flustered too! The DVDs are excellent regardless though. These are just perfections that you and I would love to see ;-) :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.