Cathe - Pls make a lower body FLOOR video

Annabell

Cathe,
Have you ever thought about making an all-floor lower body video? Because of problem knees, I'm having to do more floor work and less standing lower body work. Everytime I do one of my Firms, I think, I sure wish Cathe would put out an all-floor lower body video.
Thanks!
A

Yes!

I'll second this request! I love to do floorwork and feel it is effective. Also, I think this is work that can be done by people who may have an injury at a given time and can't put weight on their feet or legs. I'd even settle for 1/2 & 1/2, both standing and lying down.(like PS-Legs) Maybe a little tabletop and a little bridge work thrown in. Sorry, Cathe, I'm sure you feel like you can't even catch your breathe these days. We will be HAPPY with anything you do!:7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Yes!

Please, please, please.......

I'm one of those on the injured knee list, and am really depressed about not being able to get in a leg workout, without being able to squat, lunge, dip....

Please Cathe - I know I'm begging!!!!!!

RE: Yes!

Totally agree. I thought of this last night as I fell doing the static lunges for about the 100th time and nearly performed an involuntary lobotomy on myself with the barbell (broken toe). I love floor work and I especially love the floor work in PS Legs. There is no good all floor work tape on the market in my opinion. This is a niche which can definitely be filled.

I also would love to have a lower body floor work out. I will never be able to do squats or lunges again. I take certain segments from various tapes and do floor work, I would love to have a Cathe floor work out.

Cathe's Rock Bottoms

For those of you who have this really old 30-minute Cathe tape, just a reminder that the floor work for abductors/adductors and glutes/hams at the end of this tape is really very good, especially when you use a moderate to heavy ankle weight (as Cathe and her cast are doing). The abductor/adductor work is especially good. I drag this tape out periodically to tack on this floor work to another leg workout, and I am always amazed at how much of a burn I get from it. I don't do the first 15-20 minutes or so of the tape -- it's standing leg work using a step and I don't find it challenging after using Cathe's more current killer leg tapes.

If you don't have this tape, they turn up from time to time on eBay and on Amazon.com's auction site. I got mine from a seller on Amazon for under $10, it was in great condition and I had it within days. Painless.

Fair warning -- there's a whole lotta whooping going on in "Rock Bottoms", not just from the cast but from Cathe too. Some real wolf yowlin'. :) Takes a bit of getting used to but it's worth enduring, IMHO!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif [FONT C OLOR=Blue]Kathy S.[/FONT]

RE: Cathe's Rock Bottoms

Until Cathe makes a floor legs video :) here are a few that fry me every time (not including Pure Strength Legs):

- Karen Voight's Great Weighted Workout floor section
- Firm Volume 1 and 2 floor sections
- Buns of Steel 3. Yeah, it's old but effective.

Rose

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.