Cathe - Paragon Sports Partnership

ReenaPP

Cathlete
So excited to hear about the partnership with Paragon Sports, particulary since I work in Union Square .... whoo-hooo!
Bummed that I missed a chance run-in with Cathe to shower her with deserving praise and gratitude as one of my heroes (I assume this was the business trip she mentioned to Jerry), but hopefully I will get to the next tri-state Cathe class ambush, um, I mean gathering ;-)

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

So excited to hear about the partnership with Paragon Sports, particulary since I work in Union Square .... whoo-hooo!
Bummed that I missed a chance run-in with Cathe to shower her with deserving praise and gratitude as one of my heroes (I assume this was the business trip she mentioned to Jerry), but hopefully I will get to the next tri-state Cathe class ambush, um, I mean gathering ;-)

Thanks so much Reena! Yes, that is the business trip I was on. It would have been fun to have you swing by Paragon for a hello. Well, at least we can look forward to having that hello (and then some :eek: ) on a Tri-stater gathering :D

Happy Tuesday to you too:)

Reena,

Next TriState ambush...I like that....is set for 10/20...like Ellie says...it is so much FUN!!!!!....:eek:

10/20 - that might work...let me see what I can pull off ;-)
Jerry - I will keep you posted!

Cathe - you gave me a great big ol' smile for responding!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.