Cathe not in Collage Catalog

dee

Hi Everyone,

I received the collage catalog yesterday, and to my amazement NOT ONE Cathe Video is listed in the catalog. WHY???? I really don't understand. She is truly the best instructor and I know many of you feel the same. Does anyone have an answer.

Sincerely,
Dina

:) Some of Cathe's older videos are listed on the last pages of the catalog in fine print on the white pages. I think Cathe sells her videos exclusively through her business now.:D

Cathe's videos used to be carried, but as I understand it, Collage didn't want SNM to sell at a lower price (bulk discounts) so the relationship was terminated because Cathe wanted to continue to give us great deals!

It is a shame that some people won't discover Cathe because of this.

actually, i've read several discussions on this matter on the collage forum...they do sell about 7 of her videos (i think some are on dvd too-at least i know one is). all of the vhs sell for 17.99 which i think may be cheaper. but, people in the forum are saying that collage is not allowed to preview or put the video clips up because cathe wants to sell her videos just through this site. it's a shame, because i love collage's service and i never would have heard of cathe if i hadn't read about her from collage.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.