Cathe New Series Perfect 30 workouts?

Sooo excited and delightfully surprised! I agree with the posters above - nice to get some new programs mid-year (bonus!), great flexibility with these disks (can use for shorter or combine for longer workouts - love that!), beautiful balance between different components of fitness. And... bonuses on each disk make it even more versatile! I am very happy it is advanced level - no wasting time. It's all good! Really curious what the rep/weight range will be with the pump programs. Hoping it will be a hypertrophy structure with 8-12 reps. Hip thrusts are on my wish list. ;)
No hesitation here! As soon as I saw a new series I was IN! Thanks to all at cathe.com!

I love the sound of this - I bought the Fit Split Series a few weeks ago because I like to work out early in the morning before work so I could - as the name suggests - split it and do the cardio one day ad the strength another, or when I get home later that day. I'll be pre-ordering. :)

Hurrah, more workouts! Personally, I’d prefer that the HiiT workouts not use the step (Sorry, Bubbachick!). I just found out on VF that Double Wave Pyramid (my all time favorite HiiT) is also beloved by other Cathletes...who knew, since it’s not a workout that’s mentioned a lot. We’d LOVE to see another DWP...if not in this set, maybe in a set in the future?

Thanks for continuing to make professionally-produced workouts in addition to Live.

I hope the strength workouts are like the live "All In upper Body" workout, she also said she should have called it the dirty 30. I love that workout and I hope she does a live lower body like that. She does 30 different exercises for the upper body. The only one she repeated was dips, but you do one body part then move on. Can't wait for summer!!!

I hope the strength workouts are like the live "All In upper Body" workout, she also said she should have called it the dirty 30. I love that workout and I hope she does a live lower body like that. She does 30 different exercises for the upper body. The only one she repeated was dips, but you do one body part then move on. Can't wait for summer!!!

That sounds awesome! Not a fan of repetition!

I agree with all the posters above...I was hoping Cathe would put out another strength series or something yoga-based so this is perfect (no pun intended - Perfect30). I also loved the "all in upper body" workout and agree that a lower body routine along the same lines would be great! I guess I'm just happy that Cathe keeps coming out with new DVDs and wanted to say thank you! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.