Cathe -- LOVE your makeup in Road Trip pics!

writeann460

I, too, am a huge Bobbi Brown user for many years...like since '96! I love your makeup always, but esp. in the pic on your website for th Roadtrip. It's the picture right under the one of the cake. It's exactly the kind of glowy, fresh look I love. I would so appreciate it if you would share details.

Take care.

All my best,
Ann

Hi Ann! What a nice compliment, thank you. The glow is mostly from the total joy of meeting our wonderful fans. What a fantastic group of warm hearted and fit women :7

I use very sheer make up by Bobbie Brown. I use "Buff" on my lips, nectar powder blush on my cheeks, and a light powder bronzer over my face. The shine is actually from the natural oil in my skin. It gets like that every two hours in the summer months. I find I have to blot my skin many times a day, to reduce some of that shine.

Thanks again Ann!

Thanks, Cathe!! I love Buff! I also mix it with Pearl Sugar. And Bobbi's bronzer (I'm wearing it now!)is the best. I have tried others and I always go back. I use Nectar, too!! I am so oily and that's a challenge living in Florida. I am the queen of long-lasting foundation!;-)

Thanks, Cathe. Take care. Love your workouts. They are fantastic. All my best,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.