Cathe Live

Awe, it's not updated. I wish it was in excel so I could sort it. I'm not whining and I'm extremely grateful for the work put into it...just wishful thinking.

Elsie,, do you do a particular type of rotation using the Live workouts?
No, I do not. To be honest, I am not very good at following rotations of any sort, partly because I have some pain (myofascial pain syndrome, scoliosis). What I do is really just try to keep things balanced between upper, lower body etc. ...that type of thing.
Perhaps some day though, I will come up with a LIVE rotation. lol.

Awe, it's not updated. I wish it was in excel so I could sort it. I'm not whining and I'm extremely grateful for the work put into it...just wishful thinking.

I will gladly email you the excel file! My pleasure too. I meant to update last week but have been extremely busy at work and then traveling this week. Please PM me with your email and I will send it off when I return home.

If anyone else wants excel please let me know!

I finally bought a month's subscription and I'm loving Cathe Live. I even had to do a workout on my day off. And I'm thinking I don't want a day off! My goal now, is to do them all (except for the cycle ones, I don't have a cycle). Thank you all for the advice! And Labnik of course for the detailed list she prepared! Once she sends me the excel version, I can sort it and keep it up to date.

Cathe is very consistent with adding fun (& challenging) sessions each week. Look at the array of workouts we have now!! Woohoo!
This poll just shows how many we have to work us in a different way each & every week!
https://goo.gl/0fU1c1
(Uncertain if it has been posted somewhere before.)
:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.