Cathe Live

I was thinking of getting this for more variety and random workouts. I was wondering, for those who subscribe to it, if you think it's worth the money and if they have a learning-the-moves period.

Another cheerleader here for Cathe Live. I find myself doing Live workouts more frequently than using my DVDs now. There is excellent variety in Cathe's Live archives, and for $10/month? It's a fantastic deal. I don't know of any other streaming service that you can get for that price or less. You can always try Live for a month and if you don't like it... cancel, but I'm willing to bet you will love it. :)

Another cheerleader here for Cathe Live. I find myself doing Live workouts more frequently than using my DVDs now. There is excellent variety in Cathe's Live archives, and for $10/month? It's a fantastic deal. I don't know of any other streaming service that you can get for that price or less. You can always try Live for a month and if you don't like it... cancel, but I'm willing to bet you will love it. :)

Ditto! I got it for a month "just to see" if I liked it. I did as many as I could in 30 days and ended up signing on for a year before my time was up. Now, you have over 100 workouts to choose from since she's been doing it for a while. Yes, it's less expensive than others who stream their wkouts too! It's so totally worth it and if you don't like it you can cancel.

There's no learning curve to the moves but sometimes Cathe flubs up and I love that! If you love your Cathe workouts, why wait?! Check it out. By the way...I'm seriously tech challenged and I managed to get it figured out.

Best fitness money spent!

Best $20 I spend every month. I signed up the moment it was offered and have never regretted it. I have On Demand too. I also find I do more live workouts in a month than dvds. The only ones I really haven't done are the cycling (since I don't have a bike) and the total body weight workouts but that's only because I prefer to split my upper and lower body workouts.

Ditto to what everyone else has been saying, especially where Cathe's spirit & enthusiasm just shines!! I am gonna be sad when my subscription runs out. It is just so much fun & truthfully, for me, I find the step easier to catch onto with LIVE for some reason. I also like the height variety of the workout crew in the house. It helps me to know that us long limbed folks DO take longer getting out of poses etc. lol. Slow down those lunges if you need to!!

Another very happy Cathe Live subscriber! I signed up in March, and have not done a DVD since! I love the variety, especially the metabolic and compound weight work. The only down side? There are so many to choose from....LOL :). Best $10 a month I have ever spent.

I'm curious about Cathe Live too - how are you all watching the videos? Did you buy the Chromecast and go through all the tech mumbo-jumbo? Or do you just watch it on your laptop or phone? I'm on the fence because I'm not sure if my TV supports Chromecast.... :confused:

I also use my iPad with an HDMI cable and the appropriate adapter. It's gotten to the point that I just leave my iPad connected to the TV and all I use it for now is Cathe Live. Live can be streamed from your computer too. If you want to run the program through your TV, you just need to connect an HDMI cable to your device.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.