Cathe Live on iphone

Hi there! I use my iPhone to stream Cathe Live to my tv using AppleTV. It's been working great most of the time, though yesterday it was acting weird so I ended up doing the second half of the workout just on my iPhone. Hope this helps.[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stream through my iPhone or iPad, using Chromecast. The only issues I have had are if I need to pause. Often times when I go to resume the workout, the class will start from the beginning. I think that is a Chromecast issue, not the phone.

I'm curious too. I've never had luck streaming through my iPhone. I've always done it with my tablet. Do I need to download an app to my phone? I have chromecast on the tv.

I stream through my iPhone using a lightning adapter and an HDMI cable. Works great!!!! Never had a real issue with it, it's usually the site, not the phone. Hope this helps!!

Hi
I have used my iphone to stream when I have been away and it works fine; just difficult with head phones i usually use my ipad for my apple tv
Jen

I stream through my iPhone using a lightning adapter and an HDMI cable. Works great!!!! Never had a real issue with it, it's usually the site, not the phone. Hope this helps!!

Where did u get this? And what does it look like?

Where did u get this? And what does it look like?

26a6b8edcbefb7e390676a04a299fc8b.jpg

Here's what it looks like, you can get it online or at Best Buy or the Apple Store!

26a6b8edcbefb7e390676a04a299fc8b.jpg

Here's what it looks like, you can get it online or at Best Buy or the Apple Store!

So does the lightening adapter just plug from your phone direct to your tv so you don't need the Apple TV to stream? Is that it's purpose?

So does the lightening adapter just plug from your phone direct to your tv so you don't need the Apple TV to stream? Is that it's purpose?

You have to plug in one end of the hdmi cable to the adapter and then plug the other end of the hdmi cable into your TV. Apple TV is a separate way to view our videos on your big TV that doesn't require any cables from your device.

Thanks for all the info! I did my first Cathe Live workout today and loved it, but I was home so I could use my computer. I've been trying to log in on my iphone using safari (so I'll have a more portable option even though the screen will be small,) but it's not working. I enter my email address and password and I don't get an error message, it just refreshes to the same page, meaning nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for all the info! I did my first Cathe Live workout today and loved it, but I was home so I could use my computer. I've been trying to log in on my iphone using safari (so I'll have a more portable option even though the screen will be small,) but it's not working. I enter my email address and password and I don't get an error message, it just refreshes to the same page, meaning nothing happens.

Any suggestions?
You only enter in the beginning part of your email address not the whole thing. It should be everything before "@". This could be why you are getting the error message. Hope this makes sense and helps.

thanks firemedic! I just tried it (very optimistically :), eliminating @hotmail.com) and that didn't work either. hmmm...

I posted this in the Live tutorial feed, but thought it might be useful here. I'm using my roku to stream Live from my iPad to my TV using an app called iWebTV. It's available on roku, and once downloaded to the roku and my iPad I'm able stream away. Hope that helps some roku folks.

I figured my issue out this morning. In case helpful, cookies needed to be enabled for the site in order for it to work on my iphone. thanks all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.