Cathe Live not working

randidiane

Cathlete
It's not working. I Uninstalled it then got it again and no videos are showing..But my cathe On Demand is working

I saw your post, so I signed into CatheLive on my iPad and picked this week’s Live,
and it started up fine. so……maybe forum admin will be on soon to help.

hope you get it going.

Same for me - it's been a few days and it's not working on my Fire TV but it does work on my iPhone. OnDemand is working.

Is there any update on the challenge with the Cathe Live on Fire TV---I have not been able to access it for 2 days--Uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted Firestick--it is saying app not up to date or something and is a blank screen--does not allow me to login--does nothing

I was able to play a video on it this morning. I use a firestick. It took a little longer for the home page to come up, but it did and then my workout played fine.

when we try to reinstall the app, amazon is saying the app is outdated and needs to be updated to the latest version

I cannot even login --it lets you populate all the information but when you click on login, NOTHING HAPPENS...
PLEASE NOTE: the only reason i logged out was so the LIVE sessions would update---I DO NOT understand why once the Thursday Live is available WHY it does not automatically update to the homepage---we should not have to log out and LOG IN in order to see the new LIVE sessions....Peloton UPDATES the live session within an hour and they post on the page---there is no logging out and logging in to get the session ON DEMAND??????
These are simple tweeks that can be addressed to make it USER FRIENDLY for firestick users---
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY with over 466 LIVE I THINK A SEARCH BUTTON IS CERTAINLY WARRANTED

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND UPDATE----but most especially for getting this resolved:)
Thank you again--I didn't realize how much i depended on this!!!!

What was the challenge that caused this?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.