Cathe live high quality playing great

coley1981

Hi everyone,
I have been a Cathe live subscriber since the beginning. I stopped using it for the last few months (even though I never canceled the service :))because I had issues with high quality playing on my iPad smoothly. I was waiting for the Roku to start but it's only on demand so far. Well anyways, yesterday I decided to give it another try and the High Quality version works perfect! Love Cathe Live and plan to do doubles all week. Morning and evening to catch up on all the workouts I have yet to try.

Did you ever try the low quality? Sometimes when trying to do Cathe Live, I have issues with my internet and have to switch over to the low quality player. I know it's not as good, but it's better than nothing. Hope you have fun with the ones you missed!! :)

Did you ever try the low quality? Sometimes when trying to do Cathe Live, I have issues with my internet and have to switch over to the low quality player. I know it's not as good, but it's better than nothing. Hope you have fun with the ones you missed!! :)

Yes, the low quality played well. I just really wanted the high quality. Not sure how or why it works now but I played two workouts with no problem. Thanks, I'm loving all the new workouts. So fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.