Cathe Live Discount Coupon

mpina

Cathlete
Hi SNM,

This time last year I made a 1 year subscription using a 15% discount code. I was wondering If this year a similar discount Will be available?

Marta

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

I am wondering the same thing too. My subscription is about to expire. I will go back to monthly billing if there isn't a discount for a year long subscription. :)

When I signed up in March, they told me there was no longer a discount coupon. I would definitely sign up for a year at a time if you could get the 15% off.

I bought a year subscription during their sale last November. I'm hoping for another one this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see our wish has come true. There is now a discount code for the 1 yr subscription. I saw it announced in my email and now they posted it under this forum. Who's ordering!!!!

I see our wish has come true. There is now a discount code for the 1 yr subscription. I saw it announced in my email and now they posted it under this forum. Who's ordering!!!!

OMG, I must be blind. :rolleyes: I can't find the code in the forum OR in my e-mails! I just went back and checked the two most recent newsletters TWICE, and I still can't find anything! :eek::(:confused: Would any of you lovely ladies take pity on me :p and either share the discount code or direct me to it? I've been on the fence about signing up for CatheLive, but at a discount? I am IN. You can't sign me up quick enough! :D

TIA! :)

LizEMA - here is the info...

To celebrate the release of our new App we’re also offering a 15% discount on the purchase of any of our one year streaming memberships (Coupon Code SAVE15) *Please note that this app only allows you to play Cathe's OnDemand videos, and does not work to play Cathe Live videos at this point. However, we’re currently working on our Cathe Live App as well as tvOS apps and Android apps. Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Does anyone know if there is an expiration date for the coupon? I don't see an expiration date listed anywhere. I was just charged my monthly renewal fee for LIVE on the 7th, so I would need to wait until next month before renewing for an extended period. Thanks!

We originally planed on having the coupon expire on Nov 30th, but we've received a lot of request that we did not expect from Cathletes with "Cathe Live" subscriptions that want to upgrade to "Cathe OnDemand". Since the only way to upgrade is to wait till your current monthly subscription expires we're going to make the one year coupon good until December 24th. This will allow everyone who has a Cathe Live monthly subscription a chance to take advantage of the discount coupon without losing any time.

Last edited:
Forum Administrator:

How do I cancel my monthly Live subscription so I can sign up for the yearly to take advantage of the discount? I can't find any link for that...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.