Cathe Live Bootcamp?

webdev

I thought the first Live workout was Bootcamp. I have not tried that one yet and I was going to do it soon, but when I look at the listing I don't see it anymore. Is it still available?

I was looking for it earlier too. If you have On Demand, it's there under bootcamp. But if you only have live, it's not listed there at all.

No, I still don't have it under live. My fourth one down is Kickbox & Barre. Since they have them listed in order, it should be the very last one since it was the first one.

I thought the first Live workout was Bootcamp. I have not tried that one yet and I was going to do it soon, but when I look at the listing I don't see it anymore. Is it still available?
No, I still don't have it under live. My fourth one down is Kickbox & Barre. Since they have them listed in order, it should be the very last one since it was the first one.

If you click on 'My Videos' at the top of the page you should be able to see Boot Camp. HTH!

SNM Boot Camp currently doesn't appear under the 'Cathe Live' tab though.

Last edited:
If you click on 'My Videos' at the top of the page you should be able to see Boot Camp. HTH!

SNM Boot Camp currently doesn't appear under the 'Cathe Live' tab though.

Thank You!

It never occurred to me to look at My Videos, since I assumed that was for On Demand. I do see it under "My Videos".

We see the problem too. The web page has reached it's maximum number of videos that it can show on a single page and is not loading the second page.This is something we need to fix and should have it done by tomorrow evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.