Cathe Live App and iOS 17

Fur_baby_mama

Has anyone had trouble with the Cathe Live App since updating to iOS 17? Since the update, I can’t pause an archived routine. It mutes, but keeps playing.

Thanks!

Has anyone had trouble with the Cathe Live App since updating to iOS 17? Since the update, I can’t pause an archived routine. It mutes, but keeps playing.

Thanks!
Thanks for bringing this up because I’ve been having the same issue on my iPhone and iPad. I tried all the usual tricks and nothing works so I’m glad to see it isnt my devices alone.

Hi Fur_baby_mama,

We're aware of this issue iOS 17 and are currently investigating it to see if it is an issue we need to address or if Apple will need to do something.
thank you!

I still use IOS 15, but there was a CatheLive app update yesterday in the App store....
I went ahead & updated on my Ipad anyway.

I’ve been having problems with trying to rewind the workout, it won’t allow me too and then I lose volume. Is that because of update? It just started happening on Saturday.
Please help.
Thank you

Thought I would check it out on my ipad. I started a Live class, let it play a little then
on the “scrub” bar (is that what it is called ?) I pulled it backward to rewind so to
speak, and it went back & the sound was ok…..maybe that isn’t what you mean…

Thought I would check it out on my ipad. I started a Live class, let it play a little then
on the “scrub” bar (is that what it is called ?) I pulled it backward to rewind so to
speak, and it went back & the sound was ok…..maybe that isn’t what you mean…
On my Apple TV I would rewind with remote, but it doesn’t it won’t rewind, fast forward it just stays and loses sound. Hopefully it gets fixed.
I can try shooting it up from my phone but I’m so used to using remote
Thank you tho

On my Apple TV I would rewind with remote, but it doesn’t it won’t rewind, fast forward it just stays and loses sound. Hopefully it gets fixed.
I can try shooting it up from my phone but I’m so used to using remote
Thank you tho
Hi Terina,

This problem is caused by the latest TVOS update. We're aware of this and the fix should be the same as we did for the iOS App. We're working on it.

Cathe Live is back and working properly
Thank you SO MUCH for fixing the issue. Very much appreciated much Aloha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.