Cathe: Intensity Bonus Features?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Good morning, Miss Cathe! I just wanted to ask if the bonus features as originally listed on each of the Intensity Series DVDs are coming out pretty much as described. In addition to The Terminator, that was one of the cooler elements of this whole series! Also, as of the time of the presale descriptions, it looked like you hadn't decided what sort of bonus features would appear on the Upper and Lower Body Pyramid workouts; have you made any decisions on those yet?

BTW, I'd like to add my voice to the chorus and compliment you on the increasing creativity you're exercising :) in the creation of your workouts, especially maximizing DVD features! I may have to chuck my natural economic caution and re-stock my Cathe Shrine exclusively with DVDs!

Annette Q. Aquajock
The Original Cathe Monogamist

Annette,

Thank you for bringing up the question. I have been wondering the same thing.

My other question is how the Terminator and bonus workouts might fit into the rotations that Cathe posted on the internet a day or so ago?

I would love to see Cathe post a 12 or 16 week rotation similar to the maximum weightloss rotation which she posted several years ago. In that rotation weeks 1-4 were repeated during weeks 5-8,9-12....I found that less boring than repeating the same rotation four weeks in a row..and my body was constantly getting shocked because the workouts varied so much.

Just my two cents.

Rhonda

RE: Pyramid Upper and Lower DVD

We've added a lot more premixed combos than we originally had planned. With both Pyramid workouts we have created two-time saver pre mixed combos called Pyramid Up and Pyramid down. This will allow you to only have to do 3 sets per exercise instead of 5. i.e., In Pyramid upper you will do a warm-up, exercise #1 (1st set, 2nd set and 3rd set), exercise #2 1st set, 2nd set and 3rd set), exercise #3 (1st set, 2nd set and 3rd set) and so on…. Your 1st set will be your lightest weight while your 3rd set will be your heaviest weight. The same pattern is followed in Pyramid down, except you start with your heaviest weight for set #1, then decrease the weight for set #2 and your lightest weight is set #3.

The bonus premix combo for this workout is a mix of both upper and lower body workouts creating a 1 hour total body workout.

This DVD is also chaptered so you can select any individual set or exercise you would like to do. :)

I missed Cathes recent post on rotations. Was it on this forum or video question forum?

You and Anteete bring up good questions, thank you!
Judy
Live by the golden rule: treat others as yourself :)

I missed Cathes recent post on rotations. Was it on this forum or video question forum?

You and Anteete bring up good questions, thank you!
Judy
Live by the golden rule: treat others as yourself :)

That sounds MOST excellent! I love the idea of shortened strength workout on days when i have less time... thanks for the update! :)

This is the best chaptering I've ever heard. It's just what I needed. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

I am soooo excited to recieve my new dvd's!!! It is truly amazing how a few years ago I was fat and miserable and very unhealthy......I started with The Firm and Susan Powter..then graduated to Billy Blanks now I do Cathe almost exclusively! I do an occasional Firm to change things up a bit. I am finally fit lost about 65bs altogether(still with about 30 to go) and very happy! I absolutely love working out and seeing Cathe in my living room everyday...Just wanted to say thanks and I cant wait to get the new dvd's.....Happy Thanksgiving to all.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.