Cathe, I have a question about your June rotation....

Valjane

What should I substitute for running? My knees just cannot take the pavement. I have tried to incorporate running into my fitness regimen but my knees ache way to much for it to be normal. Thanks,

Val

Hi Valjane,

I'm certainly not cathe, but maybe you could do fast walking or replace it with any kind of cardio. I don't know if you're able to do hi/lo but that gets your heart rate up pretty good.

hope this helps

kim

For those of you using the monthly rotations, where do you find them? Is it on this website or somewhere else.
Jeany

If i'm not in the mood to run, i will substitute IMAXes for the Interval workouts, and then whatever premix or regular workout I'm in the mood for on steady state run days.

I don't know if you work out at home or a gym, but I do the Nordic Trak. My knees can hardly bear LoMax - Imax is out, so the NordicTrak I find work well.

Since you are able to do all of Cathe's workouts, try the Blasts only from one of the Imax's or do part of an Imax. Yesterday, instead of a 30 min. run I did Imax 3 1-7 and I went all out since I was leaving 3 intervals off.
Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.