Cathe, I don't know, PHA Training is also a Boss.

MMarshall

Cathlete
When PHA3 was released I thought too that it had more of a cardio effect than the the other PHA workouts. Now, I don't know. Ive been incorporating PHA Training from the Strong and Sweaty Series in my February rotation and I am so winded and sweaty after the workout, I have to cool down before I can take a shower. And I've also noticed that my calorie burn is really high at the end of the day. At first I thought PHA 3 had more of a cardio factor, now I think they may be even. Any way, I love the pure metabolic resistance training offered in PHA training. It allows me to lift heavier and I also like that the only equipment needed is a step and dumbbells. So maybe its just me, but I fell in love with PHA training all over again. I also like that in your older dvds, that there are clips of the workout with music when the dvd is inserted. I miss that feature, because it motivates me while I'm setting up my equipment. Cathe I absolutely love all of your PHA workouts and I hope you make more in the future. Three isn't enough. :)

So awesome that you are falling in love with PHA all over again. Its an awesome metabolism booster and calorie burn. I'm sure I'll be making more of those down the road but for now as firemedic and hazlady mentioned there are the CatheLIVE versions too. Stay Strong!

So awesome that you are falling in love with PHA all over again. Its an awesome metabolism booster and calorie burn. I'm sure I'll be making more of those down the road but for now as firemedic and hazlady mentioned there are the CatheLIVE versions too. Stay Strong!

Thanks for creating such a great workout. I will check out CatheLive.

I too love the latest PHA workout. I've been working long hours so I've been doing it as the 1/2 hour timesaver (1st half or 2nd half on different days). I really love to up the weight and make it much harder when doing the shorter sessions. I do hope she does more PHA on dvds since I can't get it any other way.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.