Cathe Gratitude 2020

Aquajock

Cathlete
I've been a faithful user of Cathe's products since at least 2001 (probably earlier than that). As a committed home-exerciser, I chose her for her specialization in high-intensity workouts, and over the years I have become fit and strong because of them.

Now, in these trying days of COVID-19 and the epidemic of panic swirling around it, I see the day coming when commercial fitness facilities might close temporarily so that the spread of the virus can be reduced. That will wreak havoc on those exercisers who are dependent on outside-the-home fitness routines. And in the wake of that, home exercisers such as myself run no such risk, because our facilities are right in the next room, and the exercise we so badly need for physical / emotional / mental / intellectual health will be right at hand.

Cathe, don't ever stop doing what you do. You will never get the credit you deserve for pioneering high-intensity fitness products, and you certainly will never get the credit you deserve for your business acumen. I'm grateful you persevere despite all of that.

I appreciate you.

Love,

A-Jock

Last edited:
I often think I was born in the wrong era (and I don't belong in the past, rather, the future). However, there are a few things that make me consider myself very lucky to be alive in this day and age. Cathe would be one of them. Discovering her years ago has shaped my life (and my body!) in ways I never even imagined. So I love this loving on Cathe. I'm right there with you!

So true...I also found Cathe a very long time ago (in the 80s) on FitTV and have been with her ever since. I have tried others & also gone outside of my home but have never found anyone that even comes close to Cathe. Don't know what I would do without Cathe every day; love everything she is!

So true...I also found Cathe a very long time ago (in the 80s) on FitTV and have been with her ever since. I have tried others & also gone outside of my home but have never found anyone that even comes close to Cathe. Don't know what I would do without Cathe every day; love everything she is!
I was doing two of her step workouts and I saw her on FitTv as well. I saw her and I was like Man, this woman has muscles! That was in 2007. What they were showing was her Hardcore Series at the time, but I didn't know it. I saw her and her crew lifting barbells and I was like they are so strong! I was so amazed she had other workouts that were so different. That was the amazing thing about FitTV, you could watch Cathe without the internet. Also there was no YouTube, so you couldn't see a long version. I was wary of internet sites too.

Thanks for the memories!

Jen Den

Hello A-Jock. Cocob1 (aka/Colleen) here. I don't check the Forum as often as I used to but Cathe has kept me going since I found her back in 2002. Now I'm a woman of a "certain age". 15 years or so older than Cathe is today. I never was felt that I had to be perfect working out to Cathe. Just bring my best self to the workout and let her perfect cueing inspire me to keep going when I wanted to quit and to pull back if I was pushing to hard. So many adjustments over the years but I'm grateful and happy I checked the Forums and saw your post. You expressed what many of us have felt inside about Cathe but didn't know how to express as thoughtfully as you have.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.