Cathe Gear Coming Soon!

Cathe- I can not wait to order some "Cathe Clothes". I would like the t-shirt to be about an inch above the navel, short sleeves. Colors- I like dark purle, cranberry, pink, tie-die, etc. but actually anything will work. Thanks for letting us have some input.
JaneJ

I am sooooo excited and in need of some new workout clothes!

Here's my vote...

Tight workout pants.... black in color, bootleg and petite size for us shorties!

Baby doll tops with cap sleeves, black in color!

Maybe put an orange stripe down the side of your pants that matches your branding and then a black shirt w/orange letters! Sooo cool!

Sweatshirts! Would love a black or grey one and would wear it all the time!

Hi Cathe!

HOW ABOUT A RACER BACK OR TANK STYLE T-SHIRT TO WEAR WITH A

BRA OR AROUND TOWN WITH SHORTS! ATHLETIC WOMAN WEAR ALOT OF

RACER BACK STYLE SHIRTS. I LOVE ALL THE BRIGHT PRIMARY COLORS, A

FEW PASTEL CHOICES....AND A KHAKI OR KHAKI GREEN COLOR WOULD BE

SMART TO WEAR WITH JEANS OR SHORTS THIS SUMMER!

Cathe,
This is awesome news. Thank you thank you thank you.

colors - I like black and dark grey. Easy to please in that dept. (But since you asked) I'd love to see you do some deep, bright, rich colors, like a nice deep red, and a thick, sunny yellow/orange.

baby doll t- I like it to go to the navel or an inch below, not above. I like a traditional round neck on a t, with regular short sleeves, but also like cap-type short sleeves/scooped neck t's. ( I like the way a large youth size t-shirt fits me. It fits sort of like a baby doll, but with a little bit more room and coverage. Just a teeny bit boxy, but you still look like a girl wearing one.)

fabrics-I love all-cotton, also love cotton/lycra. I like some other fitness fabrics as well such as coolmax.

boot cut style leggings - If it is possible for you to do so, I would be SO HAPPY if you would offer regular s, m, and l sizes in a shorter length for us non-petite gals who have shorter legs. It is almost impossible to find this, so I understand if this is not a request you can accomodate.

long sleeve t- yes! as i said, I'm easy on fabrics, I like all that you mentioned, and i like a fitted shirt, but not tight. Again I like a round collar. And black or dk grey color, again, easy.

Oh one more thought. If you do mugs, would you consider doing the oversized size for mugs? I love those and use them all the time (in fact I never reach for the traditional 8-12 oz mugs anymore).

Other ideas - water bottles (the Nalgene brand that they sell at EMS are great water bottles and that is what I have in mind when I mention it). I would also wear a zip up hooded sweatshirt, long sleeve, cotton or cotton/lycra, fitted but not tight. Just a thought, that would be cool, too.

Thanks, Cathe. you're the best.
And, I love your new avatar! Too cute!

Kathy

Baby Doll Tops - To the hip, show as much arm as possible, scoop neck and light colors.

Fitness shorts- not too short, in between loose and form fit, hipster style, dark colors.

Sweatpants - yoga style, boot cut leg, in between loose and form fit, dark colors.

Long sleeved shirts, loose fit with scoop neck, lighter colors, cotton.

This is exciting! My 2 cents:

>Baby Doll tops....
-inch above the navel
-regular neck (crew?)
-cap sleeves
-is there a possibility of 2-toned shirts? like lavendar sleeves/dark purple shirt, light blue/royal blue, pastel pink/hot pink, etc.

>Fitness shorts......
-short (boy-short length?) i have "substantial" leg muscles and longer shorts tend to ride up/get in the way when i'm working out.
-fitted
-hipster
-tactel, lycra.
-royal blue, purple, pink, green, gray

>Sweatpants.....
-yoga style, boot cut leg
-in between loose and form fit,
-elastic waist
-any fabric
-gray, royal blue, purple, etc.

>Long sleeved shirts....
-loose fit like a ski-shirt with a mock neck line, what kind of
-cotton
-baby blue, purple, gray...really any color!

...and I'm all for the coffee mugs!

Thanks for asking for our input.

Holly

Yeehaw!
1. Definitely do a water bottle.
2. T-shirts: v-neck or scoop neck, WHITE or grey
3. Sweatpants: NO POCKETS!!, For wearing casually. Boot let or straight. Black or grey.
4. Shorts: pocketless, shortened version of the sweatpants would be cool. Grey or whatever.
5. Mini-ankle socks with logo :)
6. Sports bras/tops. Lots of cool colors.

Thanks! You are the best!

Hi Cathe,
All I ask is that you have longer lenghts for us taller women. It is very hard to find cute workout gear in the longer lenghts (32-34). There are alot of women out there that are 5'7" and above. Thanks so much.
Joi C.:7

Woohoo! Can't wait. I'd like black yoga style pants (I'm short and hippy, so a 14 petite would be great). For tops I'd prefer a racerback or tank top in bright colors (like the intensity series) that come below the naval (no skin). Slightly baggy shorts that hit the upper thigh but don't "ride up" would make me happy. A BIG latte mug and a large insulated water bottle would top it all off. Thanks for asking!

Top: no skin exposure; fitted; scoop or boat neck; regular sleeve (some cap sleeves can make arms look pudgy)

Shorts: hipster style; a few inches below butt; in between loose and form fit; draw string or with a couple inch wide "band"- this seems to be flattering and cover up that little pooch some of us have. Nothing too bright or pastel.

Sweats: hipster style; boot cut, PETITE LENGTH, in between loose and form fit; drawstring with band or roll down. Darker colors

LS Shirts: form fitting, not tight; scoop neck; lycra; any color

Cotton/Polyester/Lycra blends
Nike makes a lot of good fabrics. They fit well and you don't get those little pills.

Wow Cathe you don't know how happy you just made me!!:D As far as style goes here's my 2cents!

Baby doll: Cut about an inch above the navel, V-neck, sleeveless, any color!!

Shorts: Inseem about 3-5",drawstring,cotton,looser fit.

Sweatpants: Taper leg, in between loose and form fit, draw string, cotton.

Long Sleeve shirts: More fitting but not too tight ;-) , crew neck or V-neck, cotton( w/ a bit of spandex), any color!!

Thanks so much Cathe for asking for our input! I'll anxiously await their arrival! Susan

Excellent Idea!!!! Here are my suggestions....

Tops- Hip bone would work for me, then I can wear them as workout wear or with jeans. Colors...My favorites are the cool colors, tones of green, blue, purple. I am open for various types of necklines and sleeve styles.

Shorts- 3-5 inch inseams, Not too tight (don't want crawling..ha!) Probably cotton or tactel. My color choice would favor the dark ones, ie, blue or black or even dark grey.I am open for different waist styles.

Sweatpants-Loose fit, like kickbox style with straight legs and drawstring. Or Bootcut with elastic waistband. Dark colors work for me. Cotton or tactel.

Long Sleeved Shirts- Loose fit like the ski shirt with the mock neck, or like a long sleeved t-shirt. Cotton or cotton blend. Colors, any.

Hope this helps. I am looking forward to what you come up with. Have a great time designing your new "clothing line."

Jamie

:)

I can't wait!

Here are my votes:

Tops - No skin exposure, fitted, round neck, short sleeve or cap sleeve. Colors white, black, red, blue

Shorts - no drawstring, form fitting, short, elastic band. I have been looking for some red biker style shorts.... I would love to purchase them from you!

I love the idea of water bottles and posters!

An addition and a correction to my previous post:
addition: colors for tops: dusty rose
correction: inseam for shorts 4-5" (not 8")

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, as I didn't have time to read all the posts, but whatever style you end up using for the sweatpants, could you please have a tall length available for us long-legged gals? I love so many pants I see at different sights, but they don't have an inseam size that fits me. I am about a 34 length pant. I'm only 5'7, but it's so frustrating that more places don't carry longer pants. Hopefully I'm not the only one that suggests this!!!! Thanks!
Jackie

Thanks for asking for ideas. . . my .02 cents:

Shorts - shorter inseam (4") and waist just below the navel. Color=black

Sports Bra - I peronally don't like to wear t-shirts when working out at home since I get too hot and end up a sweaty mess. :) I prefer trendy sports bras. Color=any

Posters - a couple of motivating posters for my workout room would be awesome.

Pants - tall sizes would be nice. I am 5'9" and have a hard time finding pants that are long and stay that way after 1 washing. Style=form fitting. Color=black.

Dear Cathe,
I would love to see your exercise outfit lines. I hope you make them afforable and fit women with sagging top and loose skin around the belly area.
Na-Young Anderson

Hi Cathe! This is very exciting. Whatever you decide to offer (I know whatever you pick will be cute), please offer a pre-order discount just like with the videos/DVDs.

You are the best!

Linda

Wow! I'm really pumped about this! Here are my picks:

Baby Doll tops: come right to your hip bone with no skin exposure, scoop neck and v-neck styles, short sleeve and sleeveless styles. Colors: a few bright ones (blue, pink, purple), but also the old standbys of grey, black, and white.

Fitness shorts: 3-5" inseam, not too fitted, I don't like drawstrings unless they are flat ones that also have a waistband.

Sweatpants: Really excited about these! Definitely yoga style with a boot cut leg, in between loose and form fit with an elastic waist band. Same colors as shirts. As for lenth, I'm 5'3", so I often have a horrible time with pants length. Petites are often way too short, while regular lengths are a tad too long. (Which is no good for exercise wear because the pants leg gets caught under your foot.) I prefer about a 30" inseam, but I know everyone is different.

Long sleeved shirts: more form fitting but not super tight, scoop neck, same colors as above.

I would like all of the above to come in synthetic fabrics--for there superb wisking abilities!
;-)

Thanks Cathe for including us!

April

How soon is "soon????" :)

I would love to have shorts that are not too short. Like lycra or some sort of material that allows the inner thighs to "slide" (not rub or the pants to crawl up) when running or working out. Not all of us have "thin" inner thighs! he he he! }(

Definitely a "support" top and tank tops that are loose and do not show skin...kind of down to the hips.

Thanks for asking.

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.