Cathe! Drill Max should be called Ski Max!!

stephl

Cathlete
Hey Cathe! I just got done doing Drill Max for the first time (no problems on my Sony multi-region DVD player for any of the discs) and it was so much FUN! Tough, but fun. :D I loved the functional fitness exercises you incorporated, and I think that a lot of the drills and exercises would be good for training for downhill skiing. I haven't gotten to the Alps while we've been living here (WAH!;( ) but I hope to be skiing in the Cascades before the end of this season.

The exercises that really struck me as being good for ski training were the wall squats, and the drills in sections 1 & 2 (defensive squats, line drills, lateral skaters, ski jumps, etc.) Walking lunges are always good too!

I'd love it if you could put together a 'Get Ready for Ski Season' rotation!

Thanks for this workout, and all the rest of them. I am really enjoying them (haven't tried Butts & Guts yet:eek:.) You've really put together a great set of workouts.

Cheers!:7

<<I'd love it if you could put together a 'Get Ready for Ski Season' rotation!>>

I second that! That would be awesome.

I haven't done this one yet but we ski every weekend we get the chance, so this workout should help me a lot. I'm hoping to increase my stamina on the slopes this year. Usually I ski hard in the morning and my legs are shot by lunchtime. My goal this winter is to keep up with DH, who skis until the lift lines close. Drill Max couldn't have come at a better time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.