Cathe-Did you change your routine during pregnancy?

joannabeske

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I love your work. I just got my BB DVDS(they are my 1st DVD workouts) and just finished previewing them. I love them! Last week I found out I was pregnant. I had my first doctor's appt. yesterday. I asked my dr. about exercise during pregnancy and she only reccommends walking. I am bummed. I want to continue doing my videos(with modifications of course!) What did you do during your pregnancies? She also told me not to let my hr go above 120 beats. I had read 140 somewhere else.

Thanks!

I would post this on the pregnancy forum on here. They also post their workouts for the week on there so you can see what other people are doing.

Hi Joanna,
I think if you search the pregnancy/post-partum forum, you'll find the answer. Cathe did post something about this at one time. (I can't remember when,but I remember seeing it when I was pregnant last year - I had my baby 10-10-02.)
Also, you may check the home page. She has pictures about how she got back in shape after her second baby. (This was for the Intensity Series.) I would put the links on if I knew how!! Hope this helps.

Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.