Cathe Crowd 12/12/12

Aquajock

Cathlete
Just fast-forwarding my brain 10 years, I predict:

Cathe will be rolling out her second Hologram workout series. All decent houses will be equipped with hologram entertainment rooms, and Cathe will design a series that places you right in amongst Rhonda, Cedie and the rest of the gang.

Cathe will also design a hologram live-feed, so that you can access her real-time classes into your workout room and participate right with them.

Dumbbell weightloads will be adjustable just by hitting a button.

Getnfit@38 will win the first I-Max competition at the Olympics, performing 500 plyojacks non-stop.

Honeybunch will set a Guinness world record for push-ups.

Starbuck, Bernard and Kimyenchu will be the managers of Euro-Cathe.

Trevor will head up the Cathe-For-Guys division.

Cathe workouts will be implemented in high schools and colleges across the country.

And A-jock will still be begging Cathe for more Interval Max workouts - she'll be jonesing for #13 by then.

Annette Q. Aquajock

Will we be able to order an Earl Grey to sip after our holodeck workouts?

"Tea, Earl Grey, hot."

Sorry, Trekkie talking here. ;-)

Martina

And I thought I had an active imagination! :)

Imax #13 huh? I don't EVEN want to think about it! With my luck it would have tuck jumps that spin in the air! :)

Donna

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

It's funny being in the Cathe zone. I thought 12/12/12 was some sequel to the CTX 10-10-10 workout that I missed. It's 12:45A...guess I need to go to bed :)

~~ Sharon ~~

Are! You! Ready?!!!

Holograms are starting to make their appearance. 2 people I know have experienced actual animated holograms. One at Radio City Music Hall and the other in a planetarium laser show at Chabot Space and Science Center in Oakland CA. WOW!

LOL A-jock! IMax 13! I would not be surprised if Cathe were brought into the schools. I have been talking to at least one gym teacher about it!

Wow ! Annette ! :-wow This is so funny LOL ! :7

Imax 13 !!!!!! :eek: I don't even want to contemplate Imax 2 yet !!!!!!!!!!!!

I do like the sound of Euro-Cathe though !!!!!!! :D

Anna :)

RE: I-Max 13

I-Max 13 will consist of 20 intervals, and will last approximately 110 minutes. Each interval will last 5 minutes, and juggling with 3 bowling balls while power-scissoring will make its appearance as Interval #2. Recovery will last 30 seconds, consisting of jumping handstands. The participants will wear 50-lb weight-vests throughout the routine, and the step will be 3-feet high.

Any questions?

A-jock
The Future Is Now

RE: I-Max 13

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-02 AT 07:52PM (Est)[/font][p]I retract my preorder. I've bought medicine balls, stability balls, I just refuse to shell out the money for bowling balls!

briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.