Cathe- Could you make a new Intermediate Rotation of us?

mrsprincess07

Cathlete
With LIS being out for a while and all the wonderful premix options we have from your collection, I would like to know if an updated version of the Intermediate Rotation could be made using the newer (2006 to current) DVDs?

It might sound odd but I know for me and I've read about others in the forums recently that have been pushed back into the intermediate stage but still want to train with your workouts to encourage stamina growth; however just at a pace we can handle without being drained for the remainder of the day. I have taken the suggestion from others to do the step workouts without the step and that's a great idea. I just want to know how to combine the workouts that I have and love but do not have the stamina or strength to do them these days.

And here I'm thinking I have the 2 new workouts on pre-order and I can hardly make it through one of the LIS's without being pooped! Granted I'm pregnant and certain movements are starting to become uncomfortable and winding me more easily. But then there's the whole getting back into shape thing afterwards, OY! But I digress.

I know that rotations are most likely a pain in the butt to create and if this is something that you do design, I would like to thank you in advanced. Just a request, albeit a troublesome one, should you find yourself bored and in need of something to do one hott summer night! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.