Cathe Cookbook is HERE!!!!:)

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone!

The cookbook is finally done. My sincere apologies to everyone for the delay. I hope you enjoy it.

Emily (materialsgirl) has been kind enough to host the cookbook on her website. If you click on the link below, you will be able to download it in .pdf format. You'll need Acrobat Reader to do that, which is a free download off the internet.

I will only be leaving it on Emily's website for about a week or so, because it's using up her bandwidth. After that, you can pm me and I will send it to you.

Enjoy!!

http://homepage.mac.com/materialsgirl/CatheCookbook/

Yep, you did a great job.I just skimmed through it but I am going to print it off when I go to work tonight.
Lori:)

WOW! There is a lot there! I just skimmed some of it. Fantastic Job! I'll have to print it out when I get to work.;)
Susan C.M.

Shelly
Thank you again for your time and effort and thanks to everyone who contributed! I am printing it now.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

Oh wow! I'm going to print this off as I do GS BSB! Thanks Shelley for all of your hard work. I simply cannot tell you how much I appreciate that!

Thank you, Shelley and Emily!

I'm not much of a cook, so maybe this will help a bit. The recipes look great!

My goodness Shelley! This must've taken an incredible amount of time to type up and format. It's really wonderful:) :) Thank you so much. And thank you, Emily, for allowing us to download it from your web site.

Michele

Wow thats a lot of recipes!! :7 :7 Thanks so much for putting it all together Shelley, and thanks Emily for making it easy to download for us.
Thank you guys so much!
~Angel

Shelley, thanks so much for all your work on this and Emily, thanks for hosting. You are both so generous to do this and share it with all of us!

Paula

Shelley, you were so nice to take the time to put this together for us. The recipes look great and I can't wait to try them!

A big thanks also to Emily for allowing us to download it so easily!

I hope people post "reviews" after trying some of these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.