Cathe Compendium 2017

I wasn't certain if this was the best place to post this, so I'll try this thread and probably another thread to be certain. I'm posting this Cathe Compendium which This Compendium is one of 4 that I have created. Some of you may know of it, others may not. For those that don't know about it, I have gathered as much information about Cathe's workouts, rotations, and information about the different series that she has created throughout the years and I placed that information into 1 of 4 Compendiums. I'm posting 1 of the 4 Compendiums here. The Cathe Compedium.

Attachments

• Cathe Comendium 2017.pdf
    413.7 KB · Views: 350
Thank you so much, firmbeliever. Your compendiums are a valuable resource when looking for a specific type or length of a workout.

This is such an amazing compendium!!! Great having Cathe's large collection of DVD's (along with premixes, bonus's, etc.) and Live's (equipment required, etc) all together and easily found :) Thanks so much for all your work!!!

HOKEY SMOKES!!!! My jaw is on my chest! Thank you for taking the time to compile all of this info and for your generous gesture of offering it to us!

OK, so I got as far as the abs section - OMG! I've been dying for a list of all the workouts with abs on them because sometimes I'll do 3 or 4 in a row on a weekend when I have time to put in a really good ab workout.

I have used this compendium over and over again. What an amazing job you've done. Thanks so much for your hard work and sharing it all with us.

I wasn't certain if this was the best place to post this, so I'll try this thread and probably another thread to be certain. I'm posting this Cathe Compendium which This Compendium is one of 4 that I have created. Some of you may know of it, others may not. For those that don't know about it, I have gathered as much information about Cathe's workouts, rotations, and information about the different series that she has created throughout the years and I placed that information into 1 of 4 Compendiums. I'm posting 1 of the 4 Compendiums here. The Cathe Compedium.

Thank you SO much! I really appreciate that you continue to share this with us.

Vanessa - do you mind if I mention this over in VF? I'm sure there are lots of Cathletes there would would love to have this update.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.