Cathe Calendar

Ceejay23

I'm thinking getting the 2008 calendar, but wanted to hear some feedback from users of the 2007 calendar. Did you like it, was it worth the price? I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it, but I've always been pretty frugal and bought the dollar store type calendars. I think having the downloadable stickers will help. I bought a sheet of stickers with my 4DS preorder, but wish they were a little bigger (hard to see, but on the other hand may not fit on the calendar if they're too big).

Thanks,

Cathy J}:*

Hi Cathy,

I have the 2007 calendar. I don't use it to keep track of my workouts though. I have it up at work and use it mainly for motivation. It's not hard to resist those donuts at work when you have Cathe's abs staring you in the face.:D

I think it was worth the price. I ordered the 2008 calendar. I used the stickers in the beginning to track my workouts on my other calendar but stopped using them in Feb for some reason.

HTH!

I use the Calendar at home. I don't bother with the stickers. I prefer putting a big red "X" through every day I work out. I write in each day what I did. I found the notes and tidbits interesting and fun and the pictures very motivational. I have ordered the new 2008 calendar.

Cathy,
I use my calendar to track my workouts and really enjoy it. Whenever I'm feeling lazy, I look at Cathe's picture and it gives me that motivation I need. I know it sounds corny, but it really does help me. And when I've done a particularly tough workout (like today when I just finished Drill Max), I give myself a sticker! I feel like I'm five, but I love it!
Paula

I loved it and I'm getting it again. The stickers aren't that great though because you run out of the ones you use a lot and there are lots I never used. I, too, put a big red X on the days I workout and write in the abbreviation for the workout I did. I also don't put my weight and measures in the space provided because I don't want my husband to see! Still, the pictures are motivating and I love the Behind the Scenes peeks.

Missy

I love Cathe calendar, but don't care for the stickers (just can't see them). I have lost 36 pounds this year because the calender really motivates me. I put it in the kitchen so that way I am being held accountable. I do not put down my weights/measurements because I do not want anyone else to know. Anyway I am very excited about getting the 2008 Cathe calendar.

Stephanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.