Cathe Calendar Delivered

YAAAY!!! I can't wait for mine to arrive:D
Did it ship UPS or USPS? I hope it's not my mail lady. She will try to bend it and stuff it in my mailbox.:mad: UPS guy will leave it on my doorstep.

2009 Calendar

All calendar orders are shipped by the postal service. UPS is just too expensive to use in this case.

Did it ship UPS or USPS? I hope it's not my mail lady. She will try to bend it and stuff it in my mailbox.:mad: UPS guy will leave it on my doorstep.

If it helps, there's a big "DO NOT BEND" sticker on the envelope. Here's hoping that she'll read it, decides she wants a holiday tip from you and will put it on your doorstep. That's what mine just did :p.

Great...now if I could get some motivation to write some damn workouts down on it..... #@$@#!#@ ;)

my postman brought it up to my door - thanks, whateveryournameis!;)

it is BEAUTIFUL!!! and sts stickers too!!!:D

Glad you like them

Hi All! Glad you are enjoying your calendars. I just past through customer service earlier and saw them feverishly working on today's calendar shipment. Everyone should have theirs very soon. Have a fun day!

It has a large piece of cardboard in it, so it can't be bent. I had to go to the post office to pick mine up.

AWESOME calendar! I got home today after a 4 day mini vacation and there it was between my front doors! What a welcome home present!

Gayle

I got mine today and it's great! The pictures are very motivating! For those of you waiting, I am on the west coast (Seattle area) so very surprised I got it so fast. I thought it would be more towards the end of this week.

Thanks Cathe!

Jo :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.