Cathe!!!! Butts and Guts!!

luvtorun

Cathlete
OH MY!!! I started with Butts and Guts today!! I can hardly take stairs!! This is just an incredible workout. I can tell I'm in for some DOMS tomorrow. Hopefully my legs will lift high enough to get on the step for BM2 tomorrow!!

I done this workout first and loved it!!!! I felt it more in my quads than anywhere else for about the first 30 minutes, I tried to put more weight in my heels that helped a little. I told a friend of mine if I done this at least once a week I'd have a tush of a 20 yr old (I'm 40). Have fun!

Cathe, I just want chime in about how MARVELOUS "Butts & Guts" is. I just got it & did it. I swear I had a smile on my face while the sweat poured down the whole time. I LOVE IT! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Coleen Forward

Is it a calorie burner? Depending on how I feel (I have had a bout with severe anemia), I may tackle it tomorrow.

>Is it a calorie burner?

yes!
-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

My legs were shaking right from the start after the first set of walking lunges! I exercise in my basement and didn't think I'd make it up the stairs when I was finished!

Hello Everyone!

I will receive my copy of butts&gutts on Monday. I can not wait to dive into the video. I really need to target my glutes and abs after having a baby. He is 10 months old now. I gained 55 pounds during my prepregnacy state. I started out wearing a size 4. Once I arrived home from the hospital I was wearing a size 12! However I am wearing a size 7/8 now. I started back working out at the gym 4x a week.I also bought cathe's kickmax tape on the first week of September. I have lost inches off of my waist and I know with this new video I will be back into my size 4 in no time. Cathe you are such an blessing to me. Thanks.
I will be ordering the drillmax tape next! I know it will be an challenge!

This workout is a gem! Congratulations on the whole series, Cathe. I don't know how you're able to make working this hard so much fun.:) :) :)

I did this workout yesterday and loved it. I have to modify due to knee issues - no impact, no weights for squats and I still get a great workout. I'm feeling it today.

I love ALL these workouts. Cathe - thank you so much!!!

Christina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.