Cathe - autograph?

Hi Cathe, just rec'd a nice treat this evening ... my workouts arrived today! They look great! Thanks so much for the "bonus". The little thank you note from you actually had a "Cathe" signature signed in ink. Is this really your signature or did your many helpers help out? If yours, whoa girl, you really knocked yourself out not just with some great workouts but with the potentially thousands of handwritten signatures you did! You rock! Take a sweet break from the madness tomorrow, you deserve it! Deb:)

it appears that there is no "indentation" in the paper for the signature....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

What would we do without you setting everyone straight around here. Why don't you let Cathe answer ?! It is the Ask Cathe Forum.

uhm.... ya.... no one mentioned the free gift in here.... just the thank you note... that's NOT the gift!

as for answering posts in here.... cathe has stated it's perfectly FINE to do so....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

i didn't say her post wasn't nice.... or wasn't sweet.... geez... everyone is SO touchy around here lately!

all i said was there was no indentation in the paper like there would be if it were a signature and not photocopied....

the thank you note is a nice touch whether cathe signed one or signed 100,000!

come on people... lighten up... go do some workouts to ease your frustrations! :D

-------------

I have to say, I also agree with everyone else. Your posts are generally short and are construed very negatively, borderline rude actually.

I'm sure you don't mean to come across that way:)

Carrie

"it appears that there is no "indentation" in the paper for the signature...."

OK.... i have no idea how the above quote can be misconstrued as rude????? or negative for that matter? it states there is no indentation... how is THAT rude?

*shrugs*

-------------

Hi Deb! Thank you so much for such a sweet note. As for my autograph...yes, it is my signature which I signed for the first one and then mass printed the rest. I would loved to have personally signed them ALL but there honestly just wasn't enough reasonable time to do this in. I know you all were waiting so patiently to receive your workouts.

Glad you are enjoying your workouts:7

>Hi Deb! Thank you so much for such a sweet note. As for my
>autograph...yes, it is my signature which I signed for the
>first one and then mass printed the rest. I would loved to
>have personally signed them ALL but there honestly just wasn't
>enough reasonable time to do this in. I know you all were
>waiting so patiently to receive your workouts.
>
>Glad you are enjoying your workouts:7

So Cathe,

Did you send out the orginal? You could have a contest, and whoever got the actual real (not copied) signature would get a 10% discount off of their next order? :)

Just funnin',

DeeDee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.